Hrodulf's House for Ancient technology Quest.

#1Sito59Posted 12/13/2012 7:19:59 PM
I didn't know where to post this, I figured dragonborn was most relevant. So I accepted the quest to find the enchanted bow schematics from dawnguard, and the quest log says its in hrodulf's house. After doing some research online (because i had no quest marker)I found that hrodulf's house was in the dragonborn island. The quest seems to put these schematics in random places, but into a different dlc? Had anyone else found dawnguard crossbow schematics in dragonborn turf? Or can anyone confirm this isn't a bug? I'd rather start a new game than spend hours finding that this was a bug.
#2casimirneyPosted 12/14/2012 3:08:26 AM
Haven't had that happen. And its probably not a glitch. But it shouldn't take hours. Maybe 30 minutes. Hop on the boat, follow the quest marker.

If you haven't started the DB content yet, and want to get this done first, just make sure you don't mess around. Get in and you can even fast travel back out.
#3ssentiWsavoneJPosted 12/15/2012 9:45:21 AM
I got the quest to go to Hrodulf's house for the schematics too. I got it before i even started Dragonborn, and I didn't even see an arrow sending me anywhere, so I thought it glitched. But I got on the boat, went to Solstheim, made it my active quest, and it sent me straight there.

Got it no problem.
---
Gamertag, PSN, Steam: ssentiWsavoneJ