Woohoo new Shantae!

#1ChunkyMonkeyLOLPosted 11/6/2012 3:21:59 PM
Get hype! Can't wait! Hurray! This series is seriously underrated.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
#2DerpyHoovesPosted 11/6/2012 3:55:55 PM
Indeed.

I paid $70 dollars for a copy of the original, no regrets.

Now where is Bozon so I can throw money at him?
---
"Eternal Chaos.. comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate! Rain!"
#3SMASHKING84Posted 11/6/2012 7:22:43 PM
I better not be having a lucid dream here.
I can't wait until this game comes out i'm gonna try to keep this board alive.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#4JangobadassPosted 11/6/2012 8:46:26 PM
Woo-hoo!

I really wasn't expecting a new Shantae game for a good while, so this is just sweet! 8D

It'll feel weird without her trademark bellydance transformations and spells (might even turn some people off), but hopefully the new elements will help. I'm hoping she regains the moves that make her, well...her, as the game progresses.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3hM8i.jpg
#5SMASHKING84Posted 11/6/2012 8:50:22 PM
the belly dancing thing was indeed fun but she's no longer a genie so she can't use them until she changes back.

I love the classic hero teams up with the villan trope too. it's even better,imo when the villian decides to become a good guy permenatlly but this is still cool.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:2
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#6The_KoreyPosted 11/6/2012 9:13:27 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Bring it, Bozon!!
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#7ChunkyMonkeyLOL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:33:15 AM
I do love that they're trying to make it more Metroid like, too. Since God damn there hasn't been a real Metroid game since 2004.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
#8CRISTALSONICPosted 11/7/2012 5:48:19 PM
ChunkyMonkeyLOL posted...
I do love that they're trying to make it more Metroid like, too. Since God damn there hasn't been a real Metroid game since 2004.

lol yeah
my only concern is length the last one felt to short but hey it was a pleasant surprise
#9Oni_LuigiPosted 11/8/2012 3:19:39 PM
ChunkyMonkeyLOL posted...

Lol, Ho ho, do you like Prime 2-Echoes or Zero Mission or both? You sound like you might be a purist, I like that. ZERO MISSION > fusion

Oh man this Shantae news caught me off-guard, I'll still waiting for Shantae 1 to come to eShop this year. Its gonna be the last week of December, I got a sinking feeling. Man oh man Shantae 3, I'm so glad the series made the cover (main image) of ANY magazine. So happy.
---
Confound these Metroidvanias they drive me to insomnia!
#10JangobadassPosted 11/8/2012 5:00:53 PM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
the belly dancing thing was indeed fun but she's no longer a genie so she can't use them until she changes back.

I get that, but it still feels a little strange she won't have her main gimmick. That would be like a Mario game without the acrobatics & power ups or a Sonic game without the speed.

I'm hoping it'll still be a fun & unique adventure, but without her special powers it'll feel just a little odd.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3hM8i.jpg