I wonder if this game will get a retail release

#1nazacuckooPosted 12/13/2012 3:53:52 PM
It's not really important, but it would be cool to have a box for this game to display
on my shelf FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!!
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#2SMASHKING84Posted 12/13/2012 7:09:27 PM
it won't way forward is scared of releasing shantae in retail agian after shantae 1 flopped

i wish they would put the first three games on one cart with extra bonus areas
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#3MetalLokiPosted 12/13/2012 10:50:30 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
it won't way forward is scared of releasing shantae in retail agian after shantae 1 flopped

That would be harsh and a mean move if people buy all 3 on the eshop only to have a version with all 3 + extras come oit afterwards.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#4nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 6:13:52 AM
MetalLoki posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

That would be harsh and a mean move if people buy all 3 on the eshop only to have a version with all 3 + extras come oit afterwards.

I guess so, but I don't see the first one on the Eshop :P
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#5MetalLokiPosted 12/14/2012 7:56:41 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
MetalLoki posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

I guess so, but I don't see the first one on the Eshop :P

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=477714

It has been rated but the problem is that it's up to Nintendo to decided when it goes up.
---
#6SMASHKING84Posted 12/14/2012 8:32:09 AM
maybe but cave story did the opposite.
released an admittedly good game as retail then put cave story plus on eshop for 9 bucks.
so it could be worse.

i'm almost tempted to buy shantae gbc used because usally used is cheaper then new.

i still have my gba sp and even if they release it on eshop it would be nice to have it for two reason 1.eshop=no action replay/gameshark 2.something might happen to my 3ds 3.it could be a year before we see it.

shantae 2 took an entire year to go from announcement to release.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#7MetalLokiPosted 12/14/2012 8:42:54 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
maybe but cave story did the opposite.
released an admittedly good game as retail then put cave story plus on eshop for 9 bucks.
so it could be worse.

i'm almost tempted to buy shantae gbc used because usally used is cheaper then new.

i still have my gba sp and even if they release it on eshop it would be nice to have it for two reason 1.eshop=no action replay/gameshark 2.something might happen to my 3ds 3.it could be a year before we see it.

shantae 2 took an entire year to go from announcement to release.

As far as I know Shantae is still hard to find cheap even if it is used.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=shantae&_sacat=1249&_odkw=shantae&_osacat=0&_from=R40

Cheapest there is $169
---
#8JangobadassPosted 12/14/2012 6:02:27 PM
No point. While it would be a good way for her to get some more exposure, there's really no purpose when downloads seem to be working for her. (If those birds can become so popular, then maybe somone from a REAL game can be too)
---
RIP Nintendo Power July 1988-December 2012
Goodnight, Sweet Prince :'(