I hope this game gets an EU release.

#1nazacuckooPosted 12/17/2012 9:24:22 AM
I know RR was released in EU, along with the mighty series,
but it worries me that this game won't get an EU release after adventure time didn't. And the fact that the Gfaqs info page for this
only has an NA release listed.

What do you guys think?
I don't want to miss out on this game :(
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#2SMASHKING84Posted 12/22/2012 2:38:29 PM
eh,don't feel too bad even japan never got the game,for some reason this series is america only...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#3nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 11:24:38 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
eh,don't feel too bad even japan never got the game,for some reason this series is america only...

RR was released in Europe, though.
I probably shouldn't worry, there is about a 90% chance of this game getting an EU release.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#4MetalLokiPosted 12/23/2012 12:44:19 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

RR was released in Europe, though.
I probably shouldn't worry, there is about a 90% chance of this game getting an EU release.

You guys got MSF so I'm sure you'll get this.
---
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#51338h4xPosted 12/23/2012 11:28:25 PM
Adventure Time may have been held back by licensing issues. Shantae won't have that problem.
---
Not changing this sig until Konami announces a US launch for Boktai 3. (See quote)
Started 11/21/05.