Fastest way to get gems??

#1djsmellPosted 11/13/2012 12:47:16 PM
So far the only way I know of to get gems is by
Buying them
Leveling up (sometimes but only get 1 or 2)
Carnival games (too expensive)
And sometimes derpy gives 1
Is there any faster way?? Cus im not seeing any other way
---
-Johnson is MY Friend-
#2RHFPosted 11/13/2012 1:30:35 PM
Free gem offers help, I did the Gamefly trial one and got 148 gems, used those to get two new characters and open some field. Just be sure to demand you don't want to do a month subscription to whatever.

also free apps to download and then uninstall help for some small gems
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#3djsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:20:10 PM
RHF posted...
Free gem offers help, I did the Gamefly trial one and got 148 gems, used those to get two new characters and open some field. Just be sure to demand you don't want to do a month subscription to whatever.

Where can I find these offers?
---
-Johnson is MY Friend-
#4Nintendork2468Posted 11/13/2012 4:17:42 PM
Or you could be like me, pain stakingly earn 5 per day you play and save them until you have way more than you need!
---
Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica......
--Dwight Schrute(Jim Halpert) "THE OFFICE" FOREVER
#5habbox77Posted 11/13/2012 4:24:14 PM
so how the hell do I connect to the store? I reset my router, I've reset my ipod and I still get a connection error for the store so I can't access any of the gem offers or anything
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#6RHFPosted 11/13/2012 4:47:30 PM
djsmell posted...
RHF posted...

When you click on the Plus sign next to the gems, it'll take you to where you can buy more, but there's also "get free gems" at the bottom left corner.

Best one to do for big amounts is the Gamefly, since it has a Free trial membership. I've been trying Freecredit score, but it's having issues with my phone so I gave up.

Just be sure to email them you want to cancel your membership without being charged for an extra month
---
#7djsmell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:58:22 PM
RHF posted...
djsmell posted...
RHF posted...

When you click on the Plus sign next to the gems, it'll take you to where you can buy more, but there's also "get free gems" at the bottom left corner.

Best one to do for big amounts is the Gamefly, since it has a Free trial membership. I've been trying Freecredit score, but it's having issues with my phone so I gave up.

Just be sure to email them you want to cancel your membership without being charged for an extra month

Thanks for the info!
But when I tapped the plus sign I saw no get free gems on the bottom left. Here's a picture of my screen
http://djsmell.tumblr.com/image/35671450474
---
-Johnson is MY Friend-
#8RHFPosted 11/13/2012 5:03:28 PM
Odd, mine says it just fine. But it doesn't have that XX% more sign next to each deal
---
#9NinjaFailure24Posted 11/13/2012 5:49:39 PM
Yeah, i've got that problem too. Just says get such-and-such percent more next to each pack.
#10The White ShadowPosted 11/14/2012 3:54:13 PM
How many gems have people typically gotten from the "expensive" balloon games? I'm debating whether i should do the 30-heart one a few times to get some more or save them for more of the "need hearts to buy" ponies
---
Where there is light, there is darkness. One cannot exist without the other. (see quote)