The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Please help! How do you beat this game?!

#1jakethearmyguyPosted 1/8/2013 3:02:00 AM
Okay. I have all the Mane Six, and they are all at level five. I have completed all the quests, as no more have piped up. I got no message saying that I was "almost there" or any instructions from a cast member. So... Now what?

Do I really have to wait until I get over a hundred magic shards? My town is covered with magic parasprites! Literally, my game slows down when I scroll because there are so many of he dang things flying around!

So, is this it? No message sayig what to do next, just wait like a month because I only get two or three magic shards a day if I'm lucky, and that's with three in both town hall and the hospital. Am I stuck?

Thanks for the help!
#2jakethearmyguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:04:19 AM
Also, I have all the expansion zones unlocked. For real, here is nothing left but the magic harmony stone.
#3aarsland91Posted 1/8/2013 7:02:22 AM
jakethearmyguy posted...
Okay. I have all the Mane Six, and they are all at level five. I have completed all the quests, as no more have piped up. I got no message saying that I was "almost there" or any instructions from a cast member. So... Now what?

Do I really have to wait until I get over a hundred magic shards? My town is covered with magic parasprites! Literally, my game slows down when I scroll because there are so many of he dang things flying around!

So, is this it? No message sayig what to do next, just wait like a month because I only get two or three magic shards a day if I'm lucky, and that's with three in both town hall and the hospital. Am I stuck?

Thanks for the help!

Have you activated the element stone for Magic?
I think you're stuck until you do so, if not.
#4HeyWheresKelPosted 1/8/2013 6:47:13 PM
You should have put trees and dirt road everywhere so the parasprites wouldn't gather anywhere.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#5AlphusUltimusPosted 1/8/2013 11:59:31 PM
if there's no more quests then yes you just unlock the last shrine and the ending occurs. pretty much the same thing as season 1 episode 2, but well, with text...
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#6aarsland91Posted 1/9/2013 6:12:53 AM
If you regard it as the end when you recieve princess Luna - then it is right after activating all harmony stones and buying the Town Hall :)
#7LidiakPosted 1/9/2013 9:44:44 AM
Ok please help- this is weird... I just activated the last harmony stone and expected some big hoopdedoo - or at least another message from Nightmare Moon, and NOTHING. Also, NO Princess Luna in inventory. What gives?? :( I have everything else - all the other ponies and Town Hall... Do the Mane Six all need to be at 5 stars?? The only one who's not at 5 stars yet is Rainbow Dash for me.
#8LidiakPosted 1/9/2013 12:38:18 PM
Lidiak posted...
Ok please help- this is weird... I just activated the last harmony stone and expected some big hoopdedoo - or at least another message from Nightmare Moon, and NOTHING. Also, NO Princess Luna in inventory. What gives?? :( I have everything else - all the other ponies and Town Hall... Do the Mane Six all need to be at 5 stars?? The only one who's not at 5 stars yet is Rainbow Dash for me.

Ok I finally got a message from Nightmare Moon but it said something about they won't all work til you have all the guardians of the elements or something like that. But I have them all! Grrr. Gonna keep raising Dash's status I guess...
#9AlphusUltimusPosted 1/9/2013 11:30:42 PM
pretty sure part of the last mission was to raise rainbow dash to five stars and it was not skipable with gems.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#10LidiakPosted 1/10/2013 10:42:32 PM
AlphusUltimus posted...
pretty sure part of the last mission was to raise rainbow dash to five stars and it was not skipable with gems.

Ok, I got RD to five stars..... No Luna. :( nothing new. What gives?