Has anyone beat the game?

#1melanieprice85Posted 2/25/2013 2:49:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone has beat the game? I have activated all stones and finished all quests. Just wondering if I need to win all trophies since I definitely never posted anything via social network or have anywhere near 100 friends. Thanks everypony!
#2RubedoXTPosted 2/25/2013 5:45:19 PM
How did you get enough gems to get RD and Rarity?
---
We can waste time arguing, or we can get things done!
#3flamingogreenPosted 2/25/2013 7:15:15 PM
I think you have to have all the Harmony stones activated, all the expansion zones uncovered, the 6 main ponies, all the unskippable quests completed (these include obtaining town hall, some of the balloon pop ponies and a few other things) all the parasprites gone, and then Luna returns. She shows up in your inventory. After that there is a few quests but essentially that's all.

I have all the shops and ponies, Luna has returned and I have no more quests. I am currently leveling up the last few ponies but I think I have beat the game.
#4RubedoXTPosted 2/25/2013 10:36:43 PM
Wasn't that kind of pricy to do? -_- it's like free to play but you need to pay to win
---
#5AlphusUltimusPosted 2/26/2013 12:14:10 AM
uh what do you expect from a free to play model?
it's either pay to speed the game up or expect pop ups and malware entering every orifice of your phone.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#6melanieprice85(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 3:28:26 AM
I never spent a penny! Heard of playing with the date on your iPhone/iPad? YouTube it if you haven't.
#7CeruleanGamerPosted 2/26/2013 7:33:54 PM
I beat it, all thanks to the dupe bug. Too bad you can't use it anymore due to the update. The last several quests are so tedious, requiring the mane 6 to get 5 stars and also buying a lot of gem ponies like Soarin....

You do get Princess Luna for free when you beat the game though. She's already at 5 stars just like Celestia and Cadance.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#8HeyWheresKelPosted 2/27/2013 1:59:37 PM
RubedoXT posted...
How did you get enough gems to get RD and Rarity?

How have you not heard of the dupe bug?
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#9RubedoXTPosted 2/27/2013 3:27:28 PM
Is the dupe bug the same as messing with the clock to constantly get daily bonuses? If so I've done that already but there's a point where it won't work if you've used that certain date already. In which case I just change the year but I feel like if you have to go such great lengths to cheat at a game it's just no longer worth playing.
---
#10CeruleanGamerPosted 2/27/2013 3:36:55 PM
Nope the dupe bug was something a lot more different, allowing you to get thousands of gems in a matter of minutes. It was working before the Valentines update.

What you do is get a gem drop from one of the parasprites and don't pick it up. Then go to Social and keep going back and forth Celestia's Town until you disconnect. You'll get hearing the gem sound effects being collected automatically as you're doing this, meaning the bug is working.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.