1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. Friend Sharing / Gameloft Live IDs vol 3
2 years ago#151
Please add me livin_it_upX2. New to gl.
Play daily thanks!
(message deleted)
2 years ago#153
Just added a bunch of people from this board, please add tdeca88 on GameLoft. Dunno how you all feel about glitching but I think mine is messed up to where I can send several chests and gifts at once. I figured if I can do it for Celestia I can do it for you too!
2 years ago#154
I play every day. Need lots of friends. Will gift and leave treasure box!

GL username is crochetmommabear
2 years ago#155
Apparently got the wrong ID above so here is the correct one :)

GL ID: bulthazar

Just started but im friendly and on daily :)
2 years ago#156
Add me please i play every day and i give treasure and gifts to everyone daily. Gameloft ID Fluttershy_Dashie
2 years ago#157
Hello all. Looking for friends in MLP, Gameloft Live ID is Belunar
2 years ago#158
I also only use the Windows 8 version of this app. Since it only allows my much hated Facebook, I made an account specifically for this game.

FB Name: Mlp Gabriel

Please add me for this game if you also use the Windows 8 version. I generally don't use Facebook so I won't see anything on anybodies account.
2 years ago#159
Gaberdude posted...
I also only use the Windows 8 version of this app. Since it only allows my much hated Facebook, I made an account specifically for this game.

FB Name: Mlp Gabriel

Please add me for this game if you also use the Windows 8 version. I generally don't use Facebook so I won't see anything on anybodies account.

Lol I did the exact same thing, I don't like facebook but you have to have it for the game. I'll add you. Also if anyone else plays the windows 8 version my facebook name is: Rusty Shackleford with the picture of Mare-Do-Well.
Howdy!
2 years ago#160
Hi, just picked this up the other day, and could really use some friends. Please feel free to add me. Name's KainGGXX.
They say one should not speak unkindly of the dead, so I say, nice try. - Lezard Valeth - Valkyrie Profile
  1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. Friend Sharing / Gameloft Live IDs vol 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
My code. Plz add yoursTwilight-Mama35/23 9:38PM