PUZZLE & DRAGONS: News & Updates

#41Edgemaster70000Posted 4/10/2014 1:16:51 AM
Oh screw you Gungho, you make this event with the Trifruits in the PAL machine, and then immediately after it ends you give us the PAL points we desperately needed?
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#42Patapon706Posted 4/10/2014 8:17:47 AM
XD Time to hoard them again!

Arg, I got a TAMA from the PAL. I never knew I would get angry at getting a TAMA...

Also:
*Premium Egg Machine Reset Notice*
[Beginning]: After planned maintenance 4/14 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM (PDT)

As of 4/14 12:00 AM (PDT), the Premium Egg Machine will be undergoing an update. After this maintenance, any data contained regarding the Lv. 20 premium egg pull will be reset.

Users that have not pulled at the Premium Egg Machine should do so at the soonest available opportunity. This option can be found ingame by tapping Friends>Presents.

Additionally, the below monsters will be added to the Premium Egg Machine after the update!

-Present Egg (All 5 types)
>Through an Evo Fusion, this monster will evolve into one of the Enhance Material monsters from below.

Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
Snow Globe Dragon Vert
Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
Snow Globe Dragon Noir

*For pulling on the Premium Egg Machine, the Player must be Rank 20 or higher.
*If the Present option does not display, please restart both the app and the device.
*Please be warned that the Premium Egg Machine cannot be pulled multiple times after the restoration.
---
PSP lover and killer of threads.
#43Edgemaster70000Posted 4/10/2014 10:04:59 AM
*Please be warned that the Premium Egg Machine cannot be pulled multiple times after the restoration.

They'd better give everyone a free pull for screwing us over like that.
---
#44infinitexxPosted 4/10/2014 11:18:55 AM
Edgemaster70000 posted...

They'd better give everyone a free pull for screwing us over like that.

What exactly are you whining about?
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#45Edgemaster70000Posted 4/10/2014 1:59:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46Edgemaster70000Posted 4/10/2014 2:01:17 PM
Well, people that have already had multiple pulls at the Premium machine will have a big advantage, because if it can only be pulled once from here on out, and people that have already pulled it won't get another shot, then it just doesn't seem right. There's also no reason to nerf it so outrageously hard.
---
#47Patapon706Posted 4/10/2014 2:22:57 PM
... I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or something, but I think it means that you can only send and pull once, just like always.
---
PSP lover and killer of threads.
#48Edgemaster70000Posted 4/10/2014 2:36:39 PM
The way they're saying it, you cannot pull the machine multiple times whether you're the sender or receiver. We'll have to see what they do.
---
#49GenshroomsPosted 4/11/2014 1:32:40 PM
So let me see if I got this right:
This coming Monday the Premium Egg Machine will reset, so people who haven't given it to a friend yet, should do it before then?
And after Monday, there will be a chance to get the present eggs from the Premium Egg Machine and I will be able to give it to a friend again?
And also, you will be only able to receive it from one more friend and only give it to one more friend (so total 2 more rolls for the rest of your life)?

If so, I haven't used mine yet, and my ID is 366,462,296. Just ask/PM me before you add me (or I might Decline).
---
PSN: EvilZombie175
#50infinitexxPosted 4/12/2014 10:56:50 PM
*Spring-in-Step*
[Duration]: 4/15 (Tues), midnight - 4/21 (Mon), 11:59 PM (PDT)

It's officially spring, and the smell of flowers is in the air!

1) Daily Log-in Bonuses
4/15 - 4/21 - 1 free Magic Stone daily
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

2) Knights Invade the Castle!
Castle of Satan (both Technical and Normal) now features Mystic Knights for a limited time! Catch them while you can.

3) Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
4/15 - Takeminakata Descended!
4/16 - Hera-Is Descended!
4/17 - Draggie!
4/18 - Izamami Descended!
4/19 - ???????????????
4/20 - ???????????????
4/21 - Hera-Beorc Descended!

4) Awesome Daily Bonuses
Pal Egg Event:
4/15 - 4/21 - Jewel/Metal King Dragons

1.5x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon

One has to assume one of those ????s is Gaia, as they have her on the banner for the event.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.