if you bought it for Marvel Pinball ball like a year ago is this free?

#1ernieforssPosted 11/14/2012 2:31:25 PM
topic. Because it coming up with a $2.99 price. WTH all the other one was free.
---
I'm always 50% right all the time
#2Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/15/2012 3:57:27 AM
It's free. (as long as you don't try to access it from a different user account of course)
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#3ernieforss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 10:28:42 AM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
It's free. (as long as you don't try to access it from a different user account of course)

weird i will need to contact sony because it's not coming up free.
---
#4Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/16/2012 9:15:12 AM
This whole cross-buy stuff, as cool as it is in concept, is kinda messed up at the moment, isn't it? It's not just that gamers have problems with it. They all seem to have entirely different problems with it. Street Fighter X Tekken is probably the worst case scenario at the moment.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#5ernieforss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:19:56 PM
ok now it's free. notice it as free last night. weird it took so long.
---
#6ernieforss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:20:34 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
This whole cross-buy stuff, as cool as it is in concept, is kinda messed up at the moment, isn't it? It's not just that gamers have problems with it. They all seem to have entirely different problems with it. Street Fighter X Tekken is probably the worst case scenario at the moment.

man that sucked. i can't believe it took two weeks to get that updated.
---