Will P* bring Bayonetta 2 to ps4??

#11heyjeyXYPosted 2/20/2013 11:09:07 PM
kickmesign posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Unless Sony and Nintendo talk about it over dinner, it's not going to happen so abandon the idea of it.

So basically, I just have to get Iwata and Kaz together and..
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7l1eFng71r8xzdwo2_500.jpg

dat pic... you're awesome TC =D
#12ScroogeMcNixPosted 2/20/2013 11:14:08 PM
They shouldn't because Wii U owners are getting screwed out of Rayman Legends being released this month! Now PS3 and 360 owners can play it at the same time as Wii U owners at the end of the year! You ahve enough exclusives so why should Bayonetta 2 be ripped from the Wii U? The Wii U needs exclusives!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#13fedor-machinePosted 2/20/2013 11:44:56 PM
damn, now PS4 got announced, i love the Wii U cause i have one, but Bayonetta 2 is going to be a beta on the Wii U now, damn, i'll wait for PS4 version, i ain't paying a beta full price.
#14DougyBPosted 2/20/2013 11:46:47 PM
fedor-machine posted...
damn, now PS4 got announced, i love the Wii U cause i have one, but Bayonetta 2 is going to be a beta on the Wii U now, damn, i'll wait for PS4 version, i ain't paying a beta full price.

I don't think your reading comprehension is so good.
---
b
#15Bancario51Posted 2/20/2013 11:49:13 PM
sure when Diablo III becomes a big hit
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#16fedor-machinePosted 2/21/2013 12:15:05 AM
DougyB posted...
fedor-machine posted...

I don't think your reading comprehension is so good.

yet you understand it, that's all that matter lol ^_^
be prepare to play the beta on Wii U.
i'll still buy Bayonetta 2 on Wii U, but wait till price drop.
even now NG3RE is back on PS360 again lol.