Anyone think Ps4 is going to flop?

#21BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:39:15 PM
kol5001 posted...
this is so funny this dude or girl said that he/she only played resistance, but saw video of other games like uncharted, infamous , etc.

he/she said they heard from people demon souls sucked lmao, get yo fanboy trolling *** off this board, if uncharted sucked it would not be so loved by sony fanboys and even xbox fanboys.

someone made a topic on a xbox forum and asked what ps3 game would you want for xbox they all said uncharted, ok why would you listen to some random person about demon souls, do you think if that game sucked we would have dark souls available.

did you know that ps3 sold more consoles then xbox360 as of today, did you know that xbox has not won a single award at VGA AWARDS, no you have not cause you my friend are a super fanboy

You sound like a raging young girl. VGA awards? lol ok. You don't even know what system/Pc I have. Your point about Demon souls makes no sense period. No Xbox fanboy is asking for Uncharted. I understand you like Sony but don't D*** ride it.
---
Greatness comes from within
#22LuminescentRulePosted 2/27/2013 9:40:25 PM
No. The PS brand is too big worldwide and seeing how the PS4 is improving on the PS3, there's no way it's going to fail.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#23BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:44:28 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
Like seriously, Resistance is the worst one. You're obviously an Xbot who somehow thinks that Halo and Gears is better than the huge library Sony offers, so I don't know why you're bothering to post here.

Why are Sony fans such drama queens? This "huge library" is what exactly? You don't even know if I have an Xbox rofl. Cant even discuss his precious Sony without his armor to protect it lol.
---
Greatness comes from within
#24shawnmckPosted 2/27/2013 10:05:19 PM
It's way to early to tell...but I think it will actually do good.
I have my doubts about the next X-Box though.
If the rumors end up being true about the next X-Box, then I suspect it will be the one that "flops."

Heck, I really like my XB 360, but if MS pulls that On-line requirement bull-crap to play games, then they just lost a ton of customers and might as well start digging their own grave.

And MS is being real stupid about it too....
When asked about the rumors, MS comment is..."we don't comment on rumors"..
Oh yeah..? ...Well, "F-You too !"
#25SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/27/2013 10:21:23 PM
I dont think much of sony's first party line up. Actually i owned all three playstation systems and was never into their first party games. They are just games. And slightly below average. I recently purchased uncharted 2 for $2 a month ago and the day i got it i started playing. 30 minutes later i shut the game off. Have not played it since. I will get around to it i think.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#26PancakesRock15Posted 2/27/2013 10:23:42 PM
shawnmck posted...
It's way to early to tell...but I think it will actually do good.
I have my doubts about the next X-Box though.
If the rumors end up being true about the next X-Box, then I suspect it will be the one that "flops."

Heck, I really like my XB 360, but if MS pulls that On-line requirement bull-crap to play games, then they just lost a ton of customers and might as well start digging their own grave.

And MS is being real stupid about it too....
When asked about the rumors, MS comment is..."we don't comment on rumors"..
Oh yeah..? ...Well, "F-You too !"

I know! That's why Yoshida's the bomb ;)
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Red ||||||||||||||| Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Blue.
Can't wait til PS4. PSN:Ultimatepancake
#27LuminescentRulePosted 2/27/2013 10:25:37 PM
I dont think much of sony's first party line up. Actually i owned all three playstation systems and was never into their first party games. They are just games. And slightly below average. I recently purchased uncharted 2 for $2 a month ago and the day i got it i started playing. 30 minutes later i shut the game off. Have not played it since. I will get around to it i think.

There's no way you didn't get into at least a couple of Sony's first party games. No way - unless you hate gaming.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#28abnergoinbigPosted 2/27/2013 10:44:55 PM
I doubt it will flop or go anywhere near the term. With the console being more open to developers, I see more third party support, which is always a plus.
#29Hucast9Posted 2/27/2013 10:48:03 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
why if so? why if you disagree?

Nope. Here's what I think. I think that people do not want a Wii U, and people do want a PS4. Why? Because people want better graphics. It seems too simple to be true, but it really is that simple.
#30Sirian_HawkPosted 2/27/2013 10:52:06 PM
It is a pretty safe bet that it will start out with very slow sales. That's just the way it is in the current economy. 3ds comes out and slows to a crawl. Nintendo drops the price and starts making games and it goes up.

Vita starts out and drops like a rock. Sony does nothing (until recently) and it stays that way.

Wii-U? Exactly the same.

People don't have the money to just throw away for a hobby. Unless the PS4 starts out really cheap (and not "cheap compared to what it is worth") it will perform the same. That doesn't mean it will just die and be forgotten but I can't see it doing any better without a massive library and a really unexpected price.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.