so whats so good about the ps4

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 2/27/2013 6:03:17 PM
tell me so i know why i should buy one
#2geneticsftwPosted 2/27/2013 6:05:55 PM
It is Sony
---
Sweet
#3REMercsChampPosted 2/27/2013 6:11:21 PM
I'm not going to buy one. Seems like they're more interested in turning it into an IPad with a bunch of gimmicks rather than making a game system. Don't care for the Vita either, so that cross-compatibilty thing with it bores me as well.
#4ObturatorPosted 2/27/2013 6:15:26 PM
Now that I think about it Sony hasnt really revealed much of a reason to buy one. Although they have given a few reasons not to...

Thats odd
---
Yea, I thought so.
#5chiefofsb78Posted 2/27/2013 6:20:52 PM
geneticsftw posted...
It is Sony

Yea that about sums it up good enough answer for me im sold
#6maxAGIPosted 2/27/2013 6:51:10 PM
If the past sony consoles are any indication. I'll be getting one for the exclusive JRPGs and fighting games that PS4 may get. I don't really care much for the mainstream games.
---
PSN maxAGI
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Persona 4 Golden, Playstation Allstars, Wipeout 2048, & Gravity Rush
#7userfrigginamePosted 2/27/2013 7:10:46 PM
Nothing specific really so far. Just the general things like better graphics than the PS3, and newer games appearing on this console rather than the PS3.
#8_Sovereign_Posted 2/27/2013 7:14:03 PM
At the moment? Nothing

The conference showed us a bunch of pre-rendered cinematics and a bunch of social interaction interfaces that you can already access right now on your computer.

They revealed as little about specs as possible ( don't need MS upstaging them)
Showed off an ugly controller and only going into detail about (1) feature ( Share button)
Basically, it was just to show the PS4 existed and stuff was being worked on.

However, I will be getting one to complement my Wii U.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#9KaleliskalelPosted 2/27/2013 7:35:12 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
At the moment? Nothing

The conference showed us a bunch of pre-rendered cinematics and a bunch of social interaction interfaces that you can already access right now on your computer.

They revealed as little about specs as possible ( don't need MS upstaging them)
Showed off an ugly controller and only going into detail about (1) feature ( Share button)
Basically, it was just to show the PS4 existed and stuff was being worked on.

However, I will be getting one to complement my Wii U.

at this point anybody claiming that the footage shown was pre rendered cinematics is either an obvious troll, or doesnt have eyes in their heads that can see the dead giveaways that something is real time. such as crappy character animations blocky clothing animations. however it does please me that you thought the in game graphics were so good they looked like cgi, im sure sony is flattered greatly by your claim.
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#10White_Knight13Posted 2/27/2013 8:43:31 PM
REMercsChamp posted...
I'm not going to buy one. Seems like they're more interested in turning it into an IPad with a bunch of gimmicks rather than making a game system. Don't care for the Vita either, so that cross-compatibilty thing with it bores me as well.

Where are you getting this iPad business?