The Last of Us. Will it be pushed back and come out as a launch title for the PS

#1BeautyAndABeatPosted 3/3/2013 7:17:51 PM
for the PS4??? I hope not... cause I can't wait for that game. I need it in my hands NOW. I don't care if the PS4 comes out because i'll still be playing The Last of Us... i don't need the PS4 just yet.. not if we get TLOU on the PS3!
#2xxthewitnessxPosted 3/3/2013 7:25:19 PM
doubtful, but i wouldnt mind, it would sell some ps4's at least!
---
"Tim needed to be non-manipulable. He needed a hope of transcendence. He
needed, sometimes, to be immune to the Princess's caring touch." - Braid
#3White_Knight13Posted 3/3/2013 7:30:25 PM
It won't be pushed back anymore. I can guarantee that.
#4Allaster111Posted 3/3/2013 8:14:20 PM
It needs to come out for PS3. Sony already had enough hurdles to overcome with that console. They need to go out with a bang with PS3 and pretty much say: "This is what we did on PS3. Just imagine where we will go with PS4."
#5sjc1279Posted 3/3/2013 8:14:59 PM
BeautyAndABeat posted...
for the PS4??? I hope not... cause I can't wait for that game. I need it in my hands NOW. I don't care if the PS4 comes out because i'll still be playing The Last of Us... i don't need the PS4 just yet.. not if we get TLOU on the PS3!

never going to happen, it will be ps3 title.
#6McSnarledPosted 3/3/2013 10:53:32 PM
According to the topic tittle... The game will be pushed all the way back to the PS as A launch title? In all honesty that Is something I would love to see! As for the PS4 I agree and If anything for sure not thing game as It will and better stay a PS3 game.
#7sinncrossPosted 3/3/2013 11:24:50 PM
considering both LBP3 and GT6 are PS3 titles, I highly doubt The Last of Us will be pushed back for the PS4.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#8Auction SniperPosted 3/4/2013 3:28:27 AM
Would proabably add more time to the release to port the game across from Cell to the X86 hardware in the PS4.
---
Now playing: No More Heroes Red Zone (PS3), New Super Mario Bros U (WiiU), Street Fighter Zero 3 (Saturn)
#9BerserkLeonPosted 3/4/2013 3:31:01 AM
Well since this is already at the top...
This is silly, they've already put out ads for it being for the PS3. They're not going to push it back more.
If it gets a ps4 version, it better get a PC version too :\
#10IzraeilPosted 3/4/2013 3:38:37 AM
BerserkLeon posted...
Well since this is already at the top...
This is silly, they've already put out ads for it being for the PS3. They're not going to push it back more.
If it gets a ps4 version, it better get a PC version too :\

It's a Sony exclusive, They would never put it on a platform they don't own.