i am going all digital with ps4

#1kol5001Posted 3/4/2013 3:34:52 PM
i am going to help sony more next gen as they made my life better playing games like mag, uncharted, demon souls, infamous, metal gear solid 4, little big planet, sly 4, killzone...etc.

i love sony also for free online play, free netflix, free bluray player(one of the best at that) and also 3D gaming, plus free games, free to play games , and discounts on everything just about.

i will support them ten fold lol
#2_Sovereign_Posted 3/4/2013 3:58:16 PM
I'd rather own my games but hey, whatever works for you.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#3BriankblPosted 3/4/2013 4:01:38 PM
So when the PS5 comes out, you'll get to start your digital collection all over again?
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#4BriankblPosted 3/4/2013 4:02:43 PM
Oh, and Netflix isn't free...
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#5DarkFistsPosted 3/4/2013 4:22:29 PM
I'll probably be going 85% physical, and 15% digital, since I've given in to digital stuff, but I'd still rather have my physical games.

It also depends on how much default memory the PS4 comes with...if it doesn't come with at least 250 gigs, I can see the games taking up a lot of space quickly if you download a lot of games.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#6supermoc10Posted 3/4/2013 4:29:51 PM(edited)
I think I'll go full DD next-gen too, like with my Vita. I actually love DD (although I'll miss that new game smell) because I'll have all of my games on the system at the same time, I can support the developer directly and I plan on getting Plus so it'll be even better.

I'll go full DD for sure if it has a 1TB HDD (or let's us upgrade), updates the store at midnight, the ability to pre-download a game before it's release and start playing it Tuesday at midnight or set auto downloads and has deals similar to Steam.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#7DarkFistsPosted 3/4/2013 4:25:14 PM
supermoc10 posted...
I think I'll go full DD next-gen too, like with my Vita. I actually love DD (although I'll miss that new game smell) because I'll have all of my games on the system at the same time, I can support the developer directly and I plan on getting Plus so it'll be even better.

People keep mentioning new game smell, but ya know, I never notice it...heck, it might just be the smell of the book! :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#8mecha_mkIIPosted 3/4/2013 5:27:59 PM
I think I'll get digital on low priority games, presuming they are actually cheaper. On the other hand, I'm kind of getting too specialized in my interests nowadays so I suspect I'll buy only half the games I did this gen (presuming I'll get a next gen console).
#9metroidbladePosted 3/4/2013 5:49:38 PM
Briankbl posted...
Oh, and Netflix isn't free...

yeah but you to be on xbox live on the 360 to even access the program which is crap
---
I<3MYGF
#10KAMMYqueenPosted 3/4/2013 6:01:14 PM
kol5001 posted...
i am going to help sony more next gen as they made my life better playing games like mag, uncharted, demon souls, infamous, metal gear solid 4, little big planet, sly 4, killzone...etc.

i love sony also for free online play, free netflix, free bluray player(one of the best at that) and also 3D gaming, plus free games, free to play games , and discounts on everything just about.

i will support them ten fold lol

i sure you will no matter what dumb move they make next
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!