No MGS5 = No buy

#1foxyReyokoPosted 3/30/2013 5:33:21 PM
Whats the point when GOTY games like MGSV are still in the horizon for PS3 and looking almost as good as a PS4 game?

Unless of course, we are getting FF15 (something actually good like FF7, FFX and FF9), FF7 REmake, RE2 REmake, and ZOE3........
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#2NemeksisPosted 3/30/2013 5:42:57 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
Whats the point when GOTY games like MGSV are still in the horizon for PS3 and looking almost as good as a PS4 game?

Unless of course, we are getting FF15 (something actually good like FF7, FFX and FF9), FF7 REmake, RE2 REmake, and ZOE3........

If you really think MGS5 will look on the PS3 just like it looks in the trailers then you're greatly mistaken.
#3zerooo0Posted 3/30/2013 5:52:16 PM
So you're gonna skip out inFamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, The Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, and Thief just because of no MGS5? Also the fact that the PS4 will get it's own set of MGS/MG games?(And whenever Kojima decides to start work on ZOE3?)

Please do skip out on the PS4 then. One less person I'll have to deal with.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#4foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:52:40 PM
Nemeksis posted...
foxyReyoko posted...

If you really think MGS5 will look on the PS3 just like it looks in the trailers then you're greatly mistaken.

The first Ground Zeroes trailer... No, i dont think it'll look as good

The latest Phantom Pain trailer/gameplay vid of him crawling... yes I do. It has some amazing lighting and good details, but definitely possible on PS360.
---
`._.
#5foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:54:27 PM
zerooo0 posted...
So you're gonna skip out inFamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall, The Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, and Thief just because of no MGS5? Also the fact that the PS4 will get it's own set of MGS/MG games?(And whenever Kojima decides to start work on ZOE3?)

Who said I was gonna skip out on PS4 u phool lmao... I might just skip out on launch but when ZOE3, MGS, and FF come out im IN
---
`._.
#6zerooo0Posted 3/30/2013 5:56:27 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Who said I was gonna skip out on PS4 u phool lmao... I might just skip out on launch but when ZOE3, MGS, and FF come out im IN

Again still idiotic for one game. Especially since we don't even know all of the PS4 launch games.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#7foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:02:59 PM
zerooo0 posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Again still idiotic for one game. Especially since we don't even know all of the PS4 launch games.

Brah what the **** did u just say to me??
---
`._.
#8MrRonJohnsonPosted 3/30/2013 6:10:29 PM
zerooo0 posted...

Okay... how?
---
PSN: Ron_Johnson
#9SpookeyDonkeyPosted 3/30/2013 6:14:59 PM
i'm sick of hearing fanboys request a ff7 remake everytime a new (sony) console is announced. Or re-makes of ANY game for that matter (especially ones one gen old lol).

honestly, fanboys better quit whining. you're gonna buy the system anyway, because you don't wanna be left out. if you don't buy it the only reason will be because you can't afford it at launch (or can't find it). or buy xbox, that's all your choices right there.

no xxx = no buy?! money talks baby let's see what you do with yours :)
#10NessaJ_TuNPosted 3/30/2013 6:50:10 PM
I get you TC, same thing for BF4. Why are developers are so fricking cheap not to make PS4 version? come one MGS 5 look spectacular, also BF4, its definitely a next gen game and I think GTA 5 also suppose to be next gen game.

I still gonna get ps4 though, Infamous 3 and Killzone 4 ftw.