I wonder how many PS4's Microsoft Just sold today?

#51djmaster1994Posted 4/5/2013 10:29:31 PM
how can something be sold when
-Details aren't final
-No actual price or release date
-PS4 launch features aren't given
-full launch games aren't given

Why do sony fanboys love claiming victory before their system even launch.
Say crap for Vita. Wait til PS4 and 720 have a full year on the market before claiming victory.

By the time PS4 Launch. Wii U will have killer apps Super Mario, Mario Kart Wii U and Zelda WW HD.

Microsoft may try to roll out Halo at Launch. Maybe a Halo 2 HD remake or Fable or Forza or yeah new IP.

Everything will be decided after 720 full first year is complete.

Though the weakest - cheapest - first parties killer apps - third parties exclusive - social features - backward compatible - free online system - funding/publishing independent third parties studio games - will come on top.
Wii U has all of that and PS4 have most and 720 we don't know.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#52tinfoil21Posted 4/5/2013 11:02:02 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
Microsoft may try to roll out Halo at Launch. Maybe a Halo 2 HD remake or Fable or Forza or yeah new IP.

Finally, more shooters.

/sarcasm
---
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.
#53metalmariolordPosted 4/5/2013 11:23:23 PM
PS4's Microsoft sold?

Have you been using drugs?
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#54xReflectingGodxPosted 4/5/2013 11:28:21 PM
SazukeEX posted...
unrealtoxic posted...
GeneralCortez posted...
Bro, im on dial up. I know they arent gonna have dial up connectivity on the new Xbox. It IS the "worst thing in the world" for me. If PS4 did it? I am finished with gaming

And no, im not "poor". Im not even THAT rural. The phone company screwed me over on getting DSL, theres no cable, and the goddamn US isnt exactly numero uno in broadband activity.

Think of it that way. Stop thinking of everything from your point of view, think of others. And thats just me as an America. Plenty of other people who are gamers in this entire WORLD wont have access. And gaming, gaming is a major entertainment nowadays. Basically, its along the lines of saying people arent allowed telelvision because they dont have access to super antennaes that are only avaible in one area

Damn dude all I've been seeing in these topics is you whining about this issue. Big deal you can't play Halo because you have dial-up. Don't buy it and show Microsoft they need to think about the little guy. But how old are you? Not bashing you or anything but you ever thought about moving out of the rural areas to a city? Life is so much more convenient. Being able to get a cheeseburg on every block. Walking into a CVS at 3 am for twizzlers. Think about it......

Anyway, I don't support this "Always On" feature because reliability with Comcast is decent at best sometimes. But there has to be some KILLER feature that requires an internet connection at all times and I can't think of any. The only thing I can think of would be to combat pirated and used games.

Publishers will love Microsoft though. I can just see a few publishers making exclusives for this system, simply because every sale will be of a new game.

Gamestop and Used Game places will hate them though. Would be an issue if they decided to start putting those games in the back and hiding them, like PC games, and push the 3DS, Vita, PS4, and Wii U stuff closer to the front and in front view.

If GameStop had an issue with it, why would they waste money and stock up just to hide it in the back? They just wouldn't sell it.
---
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: Scorpion1085
#55ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 4/6/2013 3:31:16 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
how can something be sold when
-Details aren't final
-No actual price or release date
-PS4 launch features aren't given
-full launch games aren't given

Why do sony fanboys love claiming victory before their system even launch.
Say crap for Vita. Wait til PS4 and 720 have a full year on the market before claiming victory.

By the time PS4 Launch. Wii U will have killer apps Super Mario, Mario Kart Wii U and Zelda WW HD.

Everything will be decided after 720 full first year is complete.

Though the weakest - cheapest - first parties killer apps - third parties exclusive - social features - backward compatible - free online system - funding/publishing independent third parties studio games - will come on top.
Wii U has all of that and PS4 have most and 720 we don't know.

It's not about claiming "victory", but it's a bad reputation when someone like a Microsoft Director spreads these news and wants his customers to deal with any trash they might come up with before we even get to see the actual console itself.

And did you just call the people who are switching from Xbox 360 to a PS4 "Sony fanboys"?

Good job.
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#56Pete41608Posted 4/6/2013 6:05:15 AM
I see it now, instead of 'Free Xbox Live Weekend' it'll be 'Free Online Weekend.' LMAO
---
Wii U/PSN: Pete41608
3DS: 1203-9244-2418
#57White_Knight13Posted 4/6/2013 8:39:55 AM
metalmariolord posted...
PS4's Microsoft sold?

Have you been using drugs?

Comprehension is not your strong suit is it? Because of Microsoft defending always online, how many people did they push to the PS4?