Would a new Onimusha game be great for the ps4?

#1dsar901Posted 5/1/2013 6:40:45 AM
I think it would Onimusha is my favourite ps2 series. Onimsha 1, 2, 3 and Dawn of Dreams. A fantastic survival horror hack and slash game set in feudal japan. And they changed the series up just enough with each new insallment so that it felt totally new and fresh each new game. I even really enjoed Dawn of Dreams which was more of a hack and slash RPG than the previous games, but still fantastic and took me a good 20 hours to finish, a great meaty single player campaign (like RE4) is so rare nowdays. I would love to see the return of this once great series.
#2parthos566Posted 5/1/2013 10:11:21 AM
Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!!
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#3youngskillzPosted 5/2/2013 8:43:24 PM
definitely.

since they abandoned the ip last gen, would be cool if they brought it back for the ps4.

some of us nostalgic gamers would love playing a new game from an old ip.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Embryo, Eye of The Enemy, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Mors Principium Est, Destinity, The Broken Result, Isolated.
#4BadreviewPosted 5/2/2013 9:15:12 PM
YES!
Also
BRING BACK TRADITIONAL RE GAMES THANKS CAPCOM. EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T UP TO PAR WE ALL STILL LOVE YOU.
#5Dr_KainPosted 5/2/2013 9:20:57 PM
As much as I want a new Onimusha game, Capcom would make us buy the ending for an additional $10. And then if we want weapon upgrades in order to beat that boss that requires it, we have to pay $5. When we need that piece of the puzzle to get out of temple, it will be another $5.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#6DarkFistsPosted 5/2/2013 10:41:03 PM
This gen seemed to be the generation of reboots, so the only way I'd accept it with open arms is if it was an actual sequel, or a standalone game.
---
PSN=Gelthidor