Best example of PS4 graphics?

#1retrotator1Posted 5/5/2013 6:47:35 PM
I am not sure how different the graphics are from PS3.
What gameplay footage or screenshots are clear examples of PS4's graphics?
Is there a common difference from PS3 so far?
#23D3Posted 5/5/2013 6:52:01 PM
The Killzone Shadow Fall gameplay and although the inFAMOUS Second Son trailer doesn't show gameplay, it's said to be the in game engine so that's pretty impressive imo.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#3gameG3ni3Posted 5/5/2013 7:22:45 PM
3D3 posted...
The Killzone Shadow Fall gameplay and although the inFAMOUS Second Son trailer doesn't show gameplay, it's said to be the in game engine so that's pretty impressive imo.

The difference is minimal right now, more development time with the console will increase what people can do with in game graphics. Killzone's graphics aren't mind blowing and seem like they could be done on PS3, but the game looks to be good in that KZ sort of way.
---
''Typical entitled internet user.''-ADHDguitar
''Your entitled to shut the f*** up.''-Too_Cool_Rick
#4zerooo0Posted 5/5/2013 7:27:58 PM
gameG3ni3 posted...
3D3 posted...

The difference is minimal right now, more development time with the console will increase what people can do with in game graphics. Killzone's graphics aren't mind blowing and seem like they could be done on PS3, but the game looks to be good in that KZ sort of way.

Um, I don't think the PS3 could have handled Killzone Shadow Fall.

Also Knack looked great. Although I'm not interested in the game.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#5retrotator1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:28:21 PM
oh ok
That sounds similar to how SNES started compared to NES.
#6AsucaHayashiPosted 5/5/2013 7:49:29 PM
nothing.

you either have games like KZ with beta graphics(i took a screenie of a 1080P video which showcased the game's ugly-ass textures up close) or you have overblown marketing that shows nothing but CGI or concept graphics that'll never see the realistic light of realtime non-scripted gameplay in a PS4 game.

the single best you can do right now is to pop in a demanding PC game in a computer with a 7850 and crank up the settings until you get sub 30 fps@1080P and then compare it with the ps3 version.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#73D3Posted 5/6/2013 7:42:25 AM
I was assuming TC was talking about right now, because the graphics will definitely improve over time.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#8prozac786Posted 5/6/2013 2:29:25 PM
Agni's Philosophy real time tech demo. Not the one released last year. But the one re-released (same demo) but worked on PS4 hardware. That's currently the best example of the PS4s capabilities right now. Wipes the floor with Kill Zone, Beyond Two Souls and the rest. Thats not to say the rest look bad, they look great, but this is the best current example. Youtube it
---
PSN Prozac786
#9Board_hunter567Posted 5/6/2013 4:15:44 PM
Best examples I would say are the little bits of gameplay from Knack and Killzone shown.
#10RetroFanGirlPosted 5/6/2013 4:18:56 PM
Just look at PC games on Ultra from about 2 years ago.
---
Hi.