I think Sony is going the same route with used games.

#1GoombaXPosted 5/22/2013 9:41:26 AM
Oh god I hope they dont but they didnt release very many details at all about the ps4.
E3 couldnt get here any quicker.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#2LightthrowerPosted 5/22/2013 9:43:03 AM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117253-Pachter-Sonys-Jack-Tretton-Totally-Opposed-to-Blocking-Used-Games
#3GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:39:16 AM
Lightthrower posted...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117253-Pachter-Sonys-Jack-Tretton-Totally-Opposed-to-Blocking-Used-Games

if its coming from Pachter its usually the exact opposite of what he said and now you have me worried.
---
#4FoppePosted 5/22/2013 10:41:35 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66257905

See how Yoshi dodge the question instead of saying that the PS4 wont block used games.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:42:59 AM
This gen all around is gonna suck
---
#6KittenLinaPosted 5/22/2013 10:47:33 AM
I honestly doubt it will be Sony's doing if at all.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#7chiefofsb78Posted 5/22/2013 10:47:48 AM
Why do people keep asking this when Sony already said they are not blocking used games but the devs have the option too what else do they need to say you wanna hear them say the same thing at E3 before you understand
#8GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 10:49:05 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Why do people keep asking this when Sony already said they are not blocking used games but the devs have the option too what else do they need to say you wanna hear them say the same thing at E3 before you understand

They said devs had the choice maybe sony chooses for their devs to block used games
---
#9RybalPosted 5/22/2013 10:52:35 AM
GoombaX posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...

They said devs had the choice maybe sony chooses for their devs to block used games

If the devs have the choice, then how can Sony make that choice for them?
#10orestes1981Posted 5/22/2013 10:57:17 AM
GoombaX posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...

Maybe, maybe...

This is just speculation based on a statement that did not deal with the question.

There is only two things in this world:

1) What has happened.

2) What will happen.

Trying to answer number 2 is the same as saying you know the name of the next lottery winner.
---
Cappin' thine enemy isn't something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher