Little Big Planet 3

#1LLcooldre2728Posted 5/29/2013 12:54:39 PM
Anyone else hoping we see LBP 3 soon? 1 and 2 were two of my favorite games on the PS3.
---
I've been having these weird thoughts lately...
Like," is any of this for real, or not ?"- Sora
#2Combo MasterPosted 5/29/2013 12:56:40 PM
Are they worth playing just for the single player?
---
Combo Master
#3neo979Posted 5/29/2013 12:58:40 PM(edited)
Yes, I would hope for another one.

But just because you hope for something doesn't mean you get it.

IMO the single-player is the best part.
#4LLcooldre2728(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 12:59:18 PM
Combo Master posted...

IMO they are, but you'll have a much better experience if you play with friends.
---
I've been having these weird thoughts lately...
Like," is any of this for real, or not ?"- Sora
#5plo617Posted 5/29/2013 1:13:13 PM
I would like LBP 3 to have the option to play/create both 2d and 3D stages. I love the series, but they seriously need to step it up for the next game. Especially if it's next gen.
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 5/29/2013 1:41:44 PM
Combo Master posted...

No
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
Suitedman87 to Crabhammar @ Injustice boards- "Lol someone hasent done their research" #SLAY
#7TeraTrickerPosted 5/29/2013 1:48:18 PM
Combo Master posted...

No. I can guarantee you'll have a priceless time with your friends if you play these games. With 3 or 4 players this game really becomes alive.
---
... My text is ^
Platform superiority. srs mature bsns
#8fading_starrPosted 5/29/2013 2:20:31 PM
plo617 posted...
I would like LBP 3 to have the option to play/create both 2d and 3D stages. I love the series, but they seriously need to step it up for the next game. Especially if it's next gen.

was gonna come in and say I hope they make it 3D if there actually is an LBP3 coming. that's gotta be one huge task though.
---
PSN:Eevil-Psycho[WTF] / http://www.youtube.com/user/epsgameplaypit
https://www.facebook.com/EPsGameplayPit
#9kobalobasileusPosted 5/29/2013 4:44:44 PM
plo617 posted...

No. We should let the abomination of 3D platformers stay dead and buried.
#10sinncrossPosted 5/29/2013 5:16:00 PM
I posted this in another topic:

-2D remains intact BUT 3D introduced via a 3D Block Heroes perspective .

-People can create massive 3D levels which include multiple level links (like duneons). 3D levels can be linked with 2D levels.

-Add FPV and TPV. Especially with FPV, you will basically have Minecraft on a grander scale. Having these camera options also makes it easier for players to create different kinds of games without the need to try and manipulate cameras and take up game logic.

-The story revolves around Sackboy having to investigate why worlds are changing graphical and art styles , so no longer just the LBP graphical style, but things like cel-shading etc. Nothing must be made to look more realistic... it must look cartoony, gamey etc.

-Keep the current LBP physics BUT add in tighter physics (like you would see in Mario). However, have it so that a player needs to hold a button in order to use tighter physics. This means that LBP remains unchanged but introduces something for people who prefer something like Mario. Additionally, it allows more freedom in level creation (because you can make it so that a level requires one physics system over the other or combination) and ultimately the physics changing becomes a unique game play mechanic.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4