Does PS4 come with the camera and Move ?

#1Paulf001Posted 6/3/2013 1:57:17 PM
Anyone know if Sony said one way or the other?

I mean if you think about it if MS has every XB1 come with kinect you think Sony may follow suit and have their motion controller packed in.
#2InnerSolacePosted 6/3/2013 2:00:27 PM
Well it definitely comes with the PS Eye included, but I don't think there's any confirmation on the Move (I could be wrong about that).
---
"Frocobo says DIE!" - HCBailly
All hail the amazing Frocobo!
#3skermacPosted 6/3/2013 2:07:48 PM
Don't know, don't care, never want anything except a controller.
#4Digi25Posted 6/3/2013 2:12:47 PM
skermac posted...

Lol that's dumb. Without change we would be banging sticks and rocks together. Things progress it's natural. Usually when new things come about they are flawed and not practical, such as the kinect and move. But they will keep improving and eventually be amazing. M$ seems to understand this a little more I think trying to innovate
#5NSGraphitePosted 6/3/2013 2:31:18 PM
Yes, it comes with the camera and move is built into the controller. You can probably also buy the classic Move controller for it as well.

That controller is going to be interesting because it is supposed to have improved SIXAXIS control and Move functionality. Should make for some interesting control options in simulation games (flight sims, mech sims etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPeBWguyGjM

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/20/sony-reveals-playstation-4-controller-dualshock-4
#6NSGraphitePosted 6/3/2013 2:36:15 PM
Digi25 posted...
skermac posted...

Lol that's dumb. Without change we would be banging sticks and rocks together. Things progress it's natural. Usually when new things come about they are flawed and not practical, such as the kinect and move. But they will keep improving and eventually be amazing. M$ seems to understand this a little more I think trying to innovate

make no mistake that all the new innovative things the XBone is doing, the PS4 has the potential for the same functionality. For example, the new Stereo PSEye, also has sensitive microphones built in that will be able to accept voice commands if Sony adds that to the firmware of the PS4, which I'm sure they are already doing if they hadn't planned for it in the beginning.
#7sinncrossPosted 6/3/2013 2:36:53 PM
Firstly the DS4 is no move substitute. You are kidding yourself if you believe that.

Secondly I am sure there is a video which starts the PS eye are being some separately.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#8DrEaM_420Posted 6/3/2013 2:43:27 PM
Digi25 posted...
skermac posted...

How is it dumb? We want a controller to play games, not a stupid camera, I wish they would include a 2nd controller so we can play out the box.

And what innovation? A spycam in your living room? No thanks, I want to play games, not Fruit Ninja.
---
Dream on..
#9NSGraphitePosted 6/3/2013 11:20:25 PM
sinncross posted...
Firstly the DS4 is no move substitute. You are kidding yourself if you believe that.

Secondly I am sure there is a video which starts the PS eye are being some separately.

I didnt say it was a move substitute. i just said it had move functionality, which s true. the pseye can sense the lightbar on the ds4 and tell depth and distance just like with the move controller. how again is this not at all like the move?
#10monkeyman0111Posted 6/4/2013 12:09:47 AM
NSGraphite posted...
Digi25 posted...
skermac posted...

make no mistake that all the new innovative things the XBone is doing, the PS4 has the potential for the same functionality. For example, the new Stereo PSEye, also has sensitive microphones built in that will be able to accept voice commands if Sony adds that to the firmware of the PS4, which I'm sure they are already doing if they hadn't planned for it in the beginning.

Just walk away. These are the farts we're warned about on the internet. Angry at change and innovation
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111