MS to sabotage PS4 at E3. (link inside)

#121daigre7Posted 6/6/2013 8:24:53 AM
LOL It's such an utter waste of money. The vast majority of people that watch E3 and all the people that go to E3 already know what's multiplat and what's exclusive. And any newly announced games it's easy - If they don't use a form of the word "exclusive," it's a multiplat.

MS should be trying to reshape perception, but they seem like they're panicking too much, folding under pressure and making ever worsening decisions.
---
PSN - Hand_Banana
#12295_EclipsePosted 6/6/2013 8:31:02 AM
methosagain posted...
FearPotion posted...
methosagain posted...
uptown710 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

MS was paying that much for timed DLC when they were crushing the PS3, it is clearly just their way

The 360 is dead last now. Think about that for a change. Lmao!

MS made Sony lose 55% of their user-base from last gen, think about that for a change

Actually, Nintendo and Sony did that.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
Always online defenders > http://i.imgur.com/7Bxoy.jpg
#123Viet0nePosted 6/6/2013 8:46:05 AM
MS won't be able to accomplish much due to the fact that the PS4 hardware gap against the Xbox One is significant this generation around.

There is a reason why Epic has shown a tech demo on the PS4 while the same tech demo has not been ran on the Xbox One, the Xbox One simply wouldn't be able to compete in the same league having only 66% of the shaders the PS4 has.

You can optimize all you want to for the Xbox One, but the fact remains the differences in their GPUs in generation is significant. While the 360 GPU was barely 5-7% better than the PS3 GPU, the cell proved to be useful in giving the PS3 the slight advantage when it came to exclusives.

This generation the PS4 GPU is 50% more powerful. All Sony has to do is state a whole bunch of multiplat games even if they aren't shown on the PS4 and say they will run better on the PS4 and it would be fact. Since both consoles are using the same APU design with the PS4 with more shaders, there won't be a game the Xbox One has that the PS4 couldn't run better.

So far, everything to deal with Xbox One "Cloud" computing has been no different than what PC gaming has been using dedicated servers for. AI and Physics calculations have been done on MMO games for almost a decade now.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#12495_EclipsePosted 6/6/2013 8:48:34 AM
maliktundoh posted...
Why would Microsoft bother to do this? They do not compete with Sony.
They compete with apple and google.....

If you say so o.o
---
#125MadcapunlimitedPosted 6/6/2013 8:50:05 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
methosagain posted...
FearPotion posted...
methosagain posted...
uptown710 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

MS was paying that much for timed DLC when they were crushing the PS3, it is clearly just their way

The 360 is dead last now. Think about that for a change. Lmao!

MS made Sony lose 55% of their user-base from last gen, think about that for a change

Actually, Nintendo and Sony did that.

Sony did it to themselves. They have tried too hard to ape what MS & Nintendo did that they never bothered to ask what made PS1 & PS2 so successful in the first place. Look at what came out for those systems and then what came out for PS3.
---
More Megamule topics? I see you have no life....
#12695_EclipsePosted 6/6/2013 8:53:20 AM
Madcapunlimited posted...

Sony did it to themselves. They have tried too hard to ape what MS & Nintendo did that they never bothered to ask what made PS1 & PS2 so successful in the first place. Look at what came out for those systems and then what came out for PS3.

That's pretty much what I just said.
---
#127K4R_Nirvana41Posted 6/6/2013 9:40:31 AM
methosagain posted...
LOL, the stuff people will believe. Whats next? MS is going to pay Bigfoot to reveal himself during the Sony Conference to take the spotlight off of it?

link?
---
My heart is broke, but I got some glue. Let me exhale, and mend it with you
#128ORANGE666Posted 6/6/2013 10:19:08 AM
Look at the Windows Facebook page in netherlands, apparently killzone is coming to the xbox1, they're even using screen shots from the game

Is it possible for Microsoft to fail anymore than they already have?
#129IroncondorzPosted 6/6/2013 12:52:27 PM
MS payed somebody to not show something on the competitor's console...

Funny how these "insiders" didn't name specifically which companies and/or games are involved in this. Yet they just KNOW MS payed somebody well isn't that convenient?

Details are what hold people accountable. Can't say "EA got payed off to not show Madden on the PS4" and then be proven wrong now can we? Heck not even one single company name was given. As it is now, if even one multiplatform game from anyone is shown on the X1 and not the PS4 it will automatically confirm this rumor right? Pretty easy odds to hit I would imagine.
#130PendragoonPosted 6/6/2013 1:03:10 PM
Ironcondorz posted...
MS payed somebody to not show something on the competitor's console...

Funny how these "insiders" didn't name specifically which companies and/or games are involved in this. Yet they just KNOW MS payed somebody well isn't that convenient?

Details are what hold people accountable. Can't say "EA got payed off to not show Madden on the PS4" and then be proven wrong now can we? Heck not even one single company name was given. As it is now, if even one multiplatform game from anyone is shown on the X1 and not the PS4 it will automatically confirm this rumor right? Pretty easy odds to hit I would imagine.

The same guy also leaked the Respawn game and it being exclusive to Microsoft, he has proven himself several times now.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709