inFamous Second Son is THE best looking next gen exclusive by far.

#1FOXSOLIDPosted 8/2/2013 12:46:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlm-AFVzDcc

That graphical fidelity + scale....it is currently unmatched.
#2tacomaniiPosted 8/2/2013 12:47:07 PM
it does look good, I enjoyed the other 2 games, I am sure to enjoy this one.
---
If this comment has offended you in any way, then this was probably the real Tacoman
#3Perfect_flamePosted 8/2/2013 12:50:07 PM
IMO Second Son is by far the best exclusive announced at this time, but it's also the only one I'm interested in so far too.
#4yazman666Posted 8/2/2013 12:50:40 PM
With all due respect.. i think witcher 3 will blow everything out of the water..
---
Death is hereditary.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
#5MetroidFan9999Posted 8/2/2013 12:51:31 PM
Glad they are going with another super power here, the options to move around the city faster seem to be expanded too.

Physics and particle effects in this game are pretty amazing.
---
Justin Bieber is a better musical artist than Eric Clapton (from a talent perspective, and more)
People who agree (running count): 438
#6tacomaniiPosted 8/2/2013 12:51:57 PM
Well I hope they don't announce stuff that is too early in development....

example... The last Guardian which I heard a rumor it was supposed to be released on the colecovision...
---
If this comment has offended you in any way, then this was probably the real Tacoman
#7ORANGE666Posted 8/2/2013 1:01:50 PM
The fact that its open world means it won't be. Something like the Witcher 3 that doesn't have to deal with draw distance, interactable objects and lots of physics will look better.

But in terms of tech, Infamous 2nd Son is easily the best next gen game.
#8blubagaPosted 8/2/2013 1:07:18 PM
The only part of this I'm not liking is that his smoke and flames look kinda like The Beast's. Starting with the first trailer where the MC shows a certain hostility (however/possibly justified) for the understandably/overly scared populace. Just makes me think that's where they're going with the story and it's kinda lame imo.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beast_%28inFamous%29 (Possible discrepancy - A Second Beast?)

Sorry for so many awkward /'s, we don't really know the whole structure of the current world.
---
Onimusha HD trilogy, make it happen Capcom.
#9PokeyBananaPosted 8/2/2013 1:16:41 PM
yazman666 posted...
With all due respect.. i think witcher 3 will blow everything out of the water..

Gameplay wise it looks great. Graphics wise is looks only OK.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kermit the frog]
#10PendragoonPosted 8/2/2013 2:40:07 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
The fact that its open world means it won't be. Something like the Witcher 3 that doesn't have to deal with draw distance, interactable objects and lots of physics will look better.

But in terms of tech, Infamous 2nd Son is easily the best next gen game.

Witcher 3 is open world and has to deal with those same problems.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709