inFamous Second Son is THE best looking next gen exclusive by far.

#51KiosPosted 8/3/2013 12:13:22 PM
In my opinion going just on graphics Ryse on the X1 is the best looking game going out the gate with all the destruction going on it reminded me a lot of God of War gameplay still needs work though not a fan of qte
---
Those unforgettable days, for them I live. -Omoikane- (Martian Successor Nadesico)
#52TheBorderColliePosted 8/3/2013 11:11:09 PM
lordofthenlpple posted...
Best looking is a stretch. Its gameplay footage doesnt look any different in terms of graphics than the other stuff we have already seen. Nobody cares about the infamous series either. One of the worse performing Sony franchises.

In fairness, I think the game looks very good. I did like the first two Infamous games, though, so that may be part of it.

I just don't agree with the TC's exaggeration of it being the "best looking next gen exclusive by far." It's not really doing anything that is much different from other upcoming releases on XB1 and / or PS4.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#53Nega3Posted 8/3/2013 11:17:29 PM
I've never played an Infamous gsme due to lack of PS3.

This game looks great and may be my first. ^^
---
Not changing this sig until Shin Megami Tesnsei IV gets released in Europe
#54SilverShadow881Posted 8/3/2013 11:48:36 PM
What did you expect? Naughty Dog actively helps Sucker Punch to make games.

They gifted the studio they used to mo-cap for Second son.

Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch are bros.
---
Peelz.
Professor Layton for kerfuffle.
#55DelRowePosted 8/4/2013 12:11:19 AM
SilverShadow881 posted...
What did you expect? Naughty Dog actively helps Sucker Punch to make games.

They gifted the studio they used to mo-cap for Second son.

Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch are bros.

Wow did not know that. Not really surprised though since Naughty Dog helped Insomniac a bit with the early Ratchet and Clank games.
---
You are not in control.
#56BruceLee1974Posted 8/4/2013 12:38:45 AM
I'm getting a PS4, but I think a game called THE DIVISION looks pretty dam good as well. I saw a few screen shots to it and one of them looked like someone took a Photo. Can't wait to play that game.
#57chrish909Posted 8/4/2013 4:10:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]