Which "flops" did you enjoy? (Any console really)

#1Ki_cat_Posted 8/3/2013 9:41:23 PM
Do you secretly hope they'd return to the PS4 or do you accept them as loveable failures and nothing more?

By "flop" I don't mean underrated games, "hidden gems", those have a large cult following in most cases and are more popular than you may think. Flop being something like Lair. A game that sold like crap and generally just crapped out.

I've only secretly admired some Sonic flops like Shadow the Hedgehog and Heroes. Other than that, I can only hope DMC takes off (soon) where DMC 2 left off. I generally don't buy bad games because i do research now. I bough DMC 2 and Sonic games when I was a kid. Didn't really look up anything about them.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#2tacomaniiPosted 8/3/2013 9:43:03 PM
Chromehounds xbox 360... Best game that didn't go anywhere ever....

I still want a sequel, but on the ps4 since there will be more fans of that genre here.
---
If this comment has offended you in any way, then this was probably the real Tacoman
#3DaltonMPosted 8/3/2013 9:46:46 PM
The Mechwarrior crowd LOVED Chrome Hounds. My dad was play MW before on PC and them him an all his friends switched to CH. First 360 we ever owned on our first 360.
#4NuclearBomb7Posted 8/3/2013 9:47:25 PM
Sonic 06.
#5tacomaniiPosted 8/3/2013 10:09:04 PM
DaltonM posted...
The Mechwarrior crowd LOVED Chrome Hounds. My dad was play MW before on PC and them him an all his friends switched to CH. First 360 we ever owned on our first 360.

It was on the wrong system... and they lost too much money on the game and will not continue a sequel.... I wouldn't mind someone else taking over, it was simple enough
---
If this comment has offended you in any way, then this was probably the real Tacoman
#6ManInGorillaSutPosted 8/3/2013 10:10:53 PM
Heavenly Sword. Really want a sequel.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#7enigma2274Posted 8/3/2013 10:12:21 PM
I'd like to see Shadows of the Damned 2. Need me some more Garcia F***ing Hotspur!
---
---
PS3: No More Heroes: HP, Lolipop Chainsaw, Shadows of the Damned
#8SoonerrooPosted 8/3/2013 10:33:56 PM
Lair.

Was such a great premise and was really a joy to play whenever they took away the required 6axis control. Too bad it was in development hell for the longest time.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder - Oklahoma Sooners - New England Patriots
PS3 | 360 | wii U | PS4 (preordered)
#9CollCrofterPosted 8/3/2013 10:44:42 PM
The Saboteur

Great game.
---
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!
#10Nega3Posted 8/3/2013 11:23:45 PM
Soul Calibur 5
---
Not changing this sig until Shin Megami Tesnsei IV gets released in Europe