What are you HONESTLY expecting for Sony at Gamescom?

#11XenoMechaPosted 8/3/2013 11:12:44 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
XenoMecha posted...
Demon Souls 2

That would probably be at TGS if they announce it.

Yea that's probably true.
---
PSN: Eternius00
#12youngskillzPosted 8/3/2013 11:14:05 PM
they NEED to announce a few more launch exclusives.

regardless how good sony looks right now, i think they need some more worthy launch titles...
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Break of Dusk, Eye of The Enemy, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Solution .45, Destinity, Voices of Decay, Isolated.
#13BansheeNTDmodePosted 8/3/2013 11:14:19 PM
Im waiting for that announcement that ps+ isn't mandatory for online gaming. It should be optional like the ps3.
#14albanianx1Posted 8/3/2013 11:22:11 PM
they NEED to announce a few more launch exclusives.

regardless how good sony looks right now, i think they need some more worthy launch titles...

Completely disagree. 3rd parties and Killzone are going to print money for Sony, and hype alone will November and December. They don't need launch titles at all. What they need is games starting from January and onwards. With Infamous SS being Feb-March, getting Hot Shots, Housemarque's game and Wipeout in the first 4 months in 2014 would be a pretty good line up. Then start releasing heavy hitters once every two months.

They need games after the initial hardcore fanbase buys the system, not at the same time. Vita had a great start and failed miserably after.
---
PSN: eaglespirit
#15tacomaniiPosted 8/3/2013 11:36:11 PM
I will be good with just a launch date, but seeing some of the additional features of the ps4 would be awesome. 4k video, accessories, and showing that it will be expandable with future stuff and I would be happy. Seeing games wouldn't wow me, I know the games I like and I don't care for most.
---
If this comment has offended you in any way, then this was probably the real Tacoman
#16FedEx_CorpPosted 8/3/2013 11:42:48 PM
XenoMecha posted...
Demon Souls 2

Oh boy...With the hype-train on Dark Souls 2 right now, DeS 2 better puts up a good challenge.
I am wondering if the original director of DeS/DaS initially stepped out during the production of DaS 2 in order to make DeS 2.
#17DarkFistsPosted 8/4/2013 12:15:23 AM
PS4 release date
Killzone multiplayer
The Order gameplay
2 or 3 surprise reveals

This seems about right...and what I was thinking too.
#18Mistere ManPosted 8/4/2013 12:25:02 AM
Tales of Vesperia PS3 version day one download on PSN in the USA

I can dream, and if this dream came true I would buy a PS4 in a heart beat.
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
#193D3Posted 8/4/2013 1:06:39 AM
I think Sony should wait until MS reveals their release date. Otherwise MS will just release before Sony's.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#20NeoMonkPosted 8/4/2013 1:19:06 AM
PS4 release date
Killzone multiplayer
The Order gameplay
2 or 3 surprise reveals

I'll add: They will show us some more of the PSN and how the online friends lists, groups will look
But out of those 2-3 "surprise" reveals I only expect 1 of them to be a AAA tittle.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator