Will there be a Christian game for PS4?

#201SirisS-G-PPosted 8/16/2013 6:31:26 PM
xerogame posted...
I believe in God. I want to make a game where I can convert people to christianity

Play Black & White 2 then. You can convert people to your religion by force or by kindness in that game.
#202Ramza_134Posted 8/16/2013 7:24:54 PM
Ferarri619 posted...
Holy s***, I think a game based off the Crusades has the potential to be awesome. Unfortunately the Western pre-dominant Christian culture probably won't be willing to make a game based off the darker part of Christianity. Maybe leave it up to Japan or something? >_>

to be fair the Crusades were a backlash against the muslims jihads
#203NthPosted 8/17/2013 3:14:55 AM(edited)
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...
Holy s***, I think a game based off the Crusades has the potential to be awesome. Unfortunately the Western pre-dominant Christian culture probably won't be willing to make a game based off the darker part of Christianity. Maybe leave it up to Japan or something? >_>

That's not even remotely true.

Pope Urban II was an ambitious politician who wanted to turn the church into a political super power and expand into the middle east. When he received a call for aid from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos for a few hundred soldiers to reinforce his city, Urban saw it as an opportunity to establish a militant foothold in the middle east and instead conjured up the first crusade through a massive propaganda campaign; wielding his religious power as a political tool.

---
"The only thing I learned during my first pre-law class was that justice has no place in the legal system." - G
#204xerogame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:46:04 PM
Nth posted...
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...

Pope Urban II was an ambitious politician who wanted to turn the church into a political super power and expand into the middle east. When he received a call for aid from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos for a few hundred soldiers to reinforce his city, Urban saw it as an opportunity to establish a militant foothold in the middle east and instead conjured up the first crusade through a massive propaganda campaign; wielding his religious power as a political tool.

this is not true
#205NthPosted 8/17/2013 7:27:14 PM
xerogame posted...
Nth posted...
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...

this is not true

Try a university history class sometime.
---
"The only thing I learned during my first pre-law class was that justice has no place in the legal system." - G
#206king_ericPosted 8/18/2013 1:06:46 PM
why are people still feeding this xerogame so he can preach his gibberish.