What will the last current gen game you will buy?

#11White_Knight13Posted 8/15/2013 7:36:46 AM
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.
#12AwizarddiditPosted 8/15/2013 7:38:09 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
there still as least 6 years before this gen ends, how should i know?

I didn't know the ps3 was gonna be continued for another 6 years i though 3-4 at the most.
#13Rydis-ShikoPosted 8/15/2013 7:39:02 AM
D2 disgaea and dark souls 2
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#14WildsparkPosted 8/15/2013 7:42:39 AM
Awizarddidit posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

I didn't know the ps3 was gonna be continued for another 6 years i though 3-4 at the most.

playstation 2 games still come out: http://www.psu.com/a019906/
so maybe the ps3 will last for a long time too
---
This is not a signature.
#15BushidoEffect3Posted 8/15/2013 7:43:52 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...

sorry, you seem to be mixed up missy! (if you're a miss)

The "official" start of next gen is when MS and sony release their new stuff. will the PS3 continue to sell? Absolutely. The PS2 was only discontinued in Jan 2013. And games were being made for it years after PS3 launched, with many cross platform game early on. just like now. COD, AC4, BF4, Watch Dogs can be played on their last gen version for those not getting next gen sooner.
---
We'll bang? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif, XBO dunk - http://i.imgur.com/bOGdIFW.gif
#16doodles40Posted 8/15/2013 7:43:56 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
doodles40 posted...
Probably (maybe) Beyond Two Souls.

Really want to experience this.

It's my most anticipated game before the PS4 comes out.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#17Pharsti01Posted 8/15/2013 7:49:14 AM
No idea.... therell probably be games coming out for it come next year (if not further).... id say Tales of Xillia 2 or the Symphonia Collection.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#18MetalZoicPosted 8/15/2013 7:51:16 AM
I already bought it a while ago.
As soon as the new systems were announced I quit buying games for this gen. Got rid of my PS3 a few weeks ago. The 360 I'm keeping for now so I can play BF3 right up to the day BF4 comes out.

I see no reason to buy more games for this gen with the next right around the corner.
#19Born LuckyPosted 8/15/2013 8:06:10 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...

The PS3 is not the PS2.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#20shadowofomiocPosted 8/15/2013 8:11:51 AM
Born Lucky posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

The PS3 is not the PS2.

Um yeah, the system has been out for near 8 years now. Even the 10 year plan is only 2 years away from extinguishing.

I will be picking up Kingdom Hearts HD, FFX HD, Dragons Crown, Tales of Xillia, Gran Turismo 6, Beyond : Two Souls, Grand Theft Auto V, and currently playing alot of Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen. I will be gaming GREAT till the PS4 launch and then will add Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed, Killzone, Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, The Witness, Transistors, Galak-Z, Warframe, Blacklight : Retribution, Contrast, Oddworld, and other titles to my library.

This is going to be one hell of a year, and from what Sony is hiding, 2014 is going to be incredible as well. I will double dip on a The Last of Us GOTY edition on PS4. Oh yes I will.
---
Politics is alot like Hockey. Noone cares until the Playoffs and then everyone is an expert.