Playstation 4 Launch Bundle Delayed Because of Watchdogs??

#1AtomicMenacePosted 8/21/2013 9:57:08 PM
So it has been stated that the official launch date of the Playstation 4 is none other than November 15th. Watchdogs release date has been set for November 19th. So what happens to those who've purchased the launch bundle with Watchdogs? Will we still be seeing our system arriving on Nov. 15th with a later arrival of Watchdogs or will Amazon hold back until both items are ready since they are "bundled" with one individual SKU #?
#2MilesTeg420Posted 8/21/2013 9:58:18 PM
It's not an official bundle. They will send the console then the game.
#3AtomicMenace(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:59:12 PM
Whew. Good to know. Thanks :D
#4realfreakoPosted 8/21/2013 11:00:11 PM
Isn't Watch Dogs a launch title? They could be releasing it on PS4 early
---
PSN/MGO: TehFlame
#5ShoHayabusaPosted 8/21/2013 11:09:19 PM
I got an email message from bestbuy indicating the watchdogs game date was change to reflect the new date as nov. 15th.
---
Fare Thee Well...
#6gtaking5Posted 8/22/2013 1:05:19 AM
Watch_Dogs is releasing November 19th for the PS3, 360, PC and Wii U. November 15th for the PS4. So nope. They'll be released together.
---
Bring me my coffee or I'm gonna cut your arm off
#7WM_PMCPosted 8/22/2013 3:39:30 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...

False. Watch Dogs is being released for PS4 on the same day as the PS4. This was confirmed by the developers. Watch Dogs comes out November 15th.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#8SparkItUpPosted 8/22/2013 7:15:45 AM
WM_PMC posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

False. Watch Dogs is being released for PS4 on the same day as the PS4. This was confirmed by the developers. Watch Dogs comes out November 15th.

^ this...regardless however, it's only 4 days
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#9antoinejonesPosted 8/22/2013 7:48:54 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...

This.

I called gamestop about the same thing as I pre ordered the Need For Speed bundle and they told me that id just pick up the console when it comes out then come back and pick up the game when IT comes out... so Ill have a ps4 with no games for the first 4 days but considering i still have 30+ games in my PS3 backlog itll be awhile before I get to my PS4 anyway
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#10lonelyhero24Posted 8/22/2013 7:57:31 AM
antoinejones posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

This.

I called gamestop about the same thing as I pre ordered the Need For Speed bundle and they told me that id just pick up the console when it comes out then come back and pick up the game when IT comes out... so Ill have a ps4 with no games for the first 4 days but considering i still have 30+ games in my PS3 backlog itll be awhile before I get to my PS4 anyway

Plus F2Ps
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)