List of Confirmed Launch Titles (Gamescom Update 2.0)

#41Zyxer22(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 10:35:48 AM
tutububu posted...
Is there a list that shows new PS4 games that are only available on PSN? (i.e., all-digital release.) I guess many Indies games would fall under this category. I am interested in seeing a comprehensive list of PSN-only PS4 games, along with release dates, if possible.

To be honest, no there won't be. At least, not from me. My maintenance of this thread will be completely dropped once I've made my next update

Most of you who follow this thread are probably all to aware of the drop in my level of support since I started this. I will apologize - with school, it's hard enough to play games, let alone keep informed about the gaming industry. Regardless, I will be attempting to make my final update this weekend. See you guys there!
#42tutububuPosted 9/25/2013 6:40:33 AM
Zyxer22 posted...
tutububu posted...
Is there a list that shows new PS4 games that are only available on PSN? (i.e., all-digital release.) I guess many Indies games would fall under this category. I am interested in seeing a comprehensive list of PSN-only PS4 games, along with release dates, if possible.

To be honest, no there won't be. At least, not from me. My maintenance of this thread will be completely dropped once I've made my next update

Most of you who follow this thread are probably all to aware of the drop in my level of support since I started this. I will apologize - with school, it's hard enough to play games, let alone keep informed about the gaming industry. Regardless, I will be attempting to make my final update this weekend. See you guys there!

That's okay, thanks for the favor of a reply. Good luck at school, have fun gaming.

I found a comprehensive PS4 games list on wikipedia that's (obviously) continually updated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

From the list, I could deduce which games are PS4 PSN games.
#43ArkonBladePosted 9/29/2013 7:16:21 AM
Guns of Icarus is coming to the ps4.... SWEET! That game is awesome day one buy.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#44hazecloudPosted 10/6/2013 12:13:52 AM
great list, thank you
---
Games are meant to be played. Why so serious.
#45jZangetsu21Posted 10/14/2013 7:59:16 AM
Thanks for the list man, appreciate it :)
#46Reaper_Chris92Posted 10/15/2013 12:14:23 PM
Well take Watch_Dogs off the Launch day list. :*(
#47SirLimboPosted 10/16/2013 1:20:29 PM
Injustice Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition is missing from this list?
---
Steam: SirLimbo / Xbox Live: SirLimbo / Playstation Network = Sir-Limbo
#48Zyxer22(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 7:51:10 PM
Yeah, there's been lots of things that need to be changed. New games, delayed games... and some small errors here and there. After just completely missing my last deadline, I'm going to have to honestly say this list isn't going anywhere. I apologize for any inconveniences!
#49VenomscarnagePosted 10/22/2013 9:46:35 AM
Driveclub needs to be removed as it is now pushed back to next year.
---
Final score Playstation 4
Xbox 1
#50GamersTavernPosted 10/27/2013 10:24:28 PM
I have a knack for Knack.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow