Sony discusses the potential for PlayStation 4 manufacturing shortage issues

#1pat2001Posted 8/26/2013 4:14:24 PM
Are any of you concerned about this?

http://o.canada.com/2013/08/26/sony-discusses-potential-playstation-4-manufacturing-shortage-issues/

It seems like Sony Canada's PR marketing rep thinks shortages won't be an issue but then says it still could happen, depending on the demand for the console.

I guess if you pre-ordered already you have nothing to worry about though. Still, I guess it's good to have an understanding of how confident Sony is about their PS4 launch supply.
#2youngskillzPosted 8/26/2013 4:29:08 PM
pretty sure they're already making them?

i wonder if we can get some update at the end of september or in october to see if there will be enough an stuff.

but yeah those that orderdly early should have nothing to worry about.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Severed Fate, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Evertrapped, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#3Ultimate_BrolyPosted 8/26/2013 4:33:53 PM
Awww I was gonna go to Fan Expo but decided not to because I tend to overspend but would have gone for sure had I known PS4 was gonna be there :(. I got my pre-order so I don`t need to worry.
#4hardknock55Posted 8/26/2013 4:41:56 PM
I pre ordered 06/12/13 and i got it fully paid off i hope we do go in order of who pre ordered first if there will be shortages.
---
PSN: hardknock55
3DS FC:4355-9696-1275
#5TYWlN_LANNISTERPosted 8/26/2013 5:24:09 PM
Considering I had a second screen open while refreshing the Amazon PS4 search during Sony's E3 conference, and jumping on a pre-order the second it came up, and that it was 4am in the UK at the time, I'm positive I was one of the first, if not the first to pre-order the console here, so shortage or not, I'll be playing mine on launch day.