A question about DVR feature!

#1Hustler NinePosted 8/28/2013 4:03:18 AM
We can record 15 minutesof gameplay right? Is this singleplayer only? After the first 15 minutes, can I record again another 15min?

Thanks in advance!
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#2sinncrossPosted 8/28/2013 4:13:08 AM
mp too

and yeah, after it uploads you can do it again.

but the devs/ pubs can choose to have the feature disabled I believe.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#3RybalPosted 8/28/2013 8:22:53 AM
You can record MORE than 15 minutes. It is just constantly storing the last 15 minutes in case you want to go back and upload something after you've done it. You can still choose to start a recording and have it last longer, though.
#4SneakiestNegPosted 8/28/2013 8:24:44 AM
Remember how YouTube had a limit on movie length?
#5Hustler Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 12:11:26 PM
Rybal posted...
You can record MORE than 15 minutes. It is just constantly storing the last 15 minutes in case you want to go back and upload something after you've done it. You can still choose to start a recording and have it last longer, though.

Got it. Is is for multiplayer also as the poster above said?
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#666_RyderPosted 8/28/2013 12:54:04 PM
I don't see why why not, but all those recorded gameplays will eat up space on your hard drive, I want to know if will be able to commentate, our when you share the clip it also shares what you said during the gameplay, like a great reaction.
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
If my grammer is bad it's because this is a personal post and not a college essay. Hope that doesn't grind your gears.
#7WM_PMCPosted 8/28/2013 1:51:26 PM
Hustler Nine posted...
Rybal posted...

Got it. Is is for multiplayer also as the poster above said?

It's for anything. The system automatically records what you're playing and you can share up to the last 15 of whatever you were playing.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#8monkmithPosted 8/28/2013 2:51:27 PM
i wonder what the resolution for the auto-recording is, and how much space it takes up on the hard drive.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.