xbox one vs ps4 preorders (post-e3)

#11SakenKarasuPosted 8/28/2013 2:47:34 PM
You don't need VGC's unreliable numbers to figure out that PS4 is ahead.
#12DjungelurbanPosted 8/28/2013 3:09:43 PM(edited)
95_Eclipse posted...
Djungelurban posted...
vgchartz just pulls numbers randomly out of their ass, has about the same relevancy as reading tea leaves.

I just read some tea leaves, and they told me you have no idea what you're talking about and are just butt hurt.

Ehum no, publishers and retailers in the US don't publish sale numbers so vgchartz has nothing to go on, and thus they just guesstimate and more often than not those guesstimations are highly speculative and downright inaccurate.

And how am I butthurt?
#13OZ_ArchangelPosted 8/28/2013 3:12:17 PM
SakenKarasu posted...
You don't need VGC's unreliable numbers to figure out that PS4 is ahead.

That is the only analysis that matters so far. True that I cant believe people on the xbox board cant even think like SakenKarasu
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#14SolidManifestPosted 8/28/2013 3:42:49 PM
Seeing those number makes me want to buy all 3 FPSes on PS4. Hopefully 90% of the buyers play MP -_____- (least on KZ).
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#15JayGood259OzPosted 8/28/2013 5:26:44 PM
Djungelurban posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Djungelurban posted...
vgchartz just pulls numbers randomly out of their ass, has about the same relevancy as reading tea leaves.

I just read some tea leaves, and they told me you have no idea what you're talking about and are just butt hurt.

Ehum no, publishers and retailers in the US don't publish sale numbers so vgchartz has nothing to go on, and thus they just guesstimate and more often than not those guesstimations are highly speculative and downright inaccurate.

And how am I butthurt?

Still better than nothing.
#1695_EclipsePosted 8/28/2013 6:54:35 PM
NeoMonk posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Djungelurban posted...

Psh... everyone knows Coca leafs give the best results, amateur!

Puh, what a fool. Coca leaves were nerfed in 2009, get with the times noob.

Djungelurban posted...

And how am I butthurt?

The tea leaves just told me that your rage is overwhelming you, and you should really calm down before the police get involved.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.