Sony b**** slaps M$ again.

#1DetectivPenguinPosted 8/30/2013 6:02:30 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/30/playstation-4-bundle-contains-killzone-camera-second-controller

Yeah you guys could just get the regular standard xbone. Or for the same price you could get a ps4 with all of these goodies.
---
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
#2skermacPosted 8/30/2013 6:06:07 AM
LMA0 at X1 getting FIFA 14 while we get KZ:SF
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#3Jerk_BeefyPosted 8/30/2013 6:07:37 AM
This doesn't affect me because I'm not buying two PS4s.
#4BobbyB3000Posted 8/30/2013 6:09:42 AM
I hope they offer it here in the US, I would upgrade cause I already got the system and controller paid off
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#5CrimsonCorpPosted 8/30/2013 6:12:41 AM
Is it coming to the states? my goodness, I would buy it the instant it's available.

But I get the feeling it's going to stay in EU...
---
"In the grim darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#6DetectivPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 6:13:43 AM
BobbyB3000 posted...
I hope they offer it here in the US, I would upgrade cause I already got the system and controller paid off

Would be nice. I don't think it will happen any time soon. IMO one of the things that lets them pull this off is so EU is actually paying more on exchange rate than US so by offering this stuff that would normally push the prices higher than 500. They are already "overcharging" the EU crowd to begin with.
---
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 8/30/2013 6:16:18 AM
DetectivPenguin posted...
BobbyB3000 posted...

Would be nice. I don't think it will happen any time soon. IMO one of the things that lets them pull this off is so EU is actually paying more on exchange rate than US so by offering this stuff that would normally push the prices higher than 500. They are already "overcharging" the EU crowd to begin with.

^ This. Also they are countering the X1 offer of Fifa because even they know it will sell like hotcakes. This bundle should do quite well there too.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8OneillxsPosted 8/30/2013 6:18:08 AM
Ahh man!!!! I was trying to wait 6 months before getting the ps4. But this bundle might be to good to pass up!!!!
---
"Hero"
#9Necro_Fear89Posted 8/30/2013 6:21:12 AM
skermac posted...

You realize FIFA is huge worldwide right? And it's Microsoft's attempt to make up for the crap they pulled before. I'm in no way getting an Xbox One but at least try to think a little.
---
You touched the mark of death itself, bring more souls Slayer of Demons..
The Maiden in Black's Blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
#10skermacPosted 8/30/2013 6:24:08 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
skermac posted...

You realize FIFA is huge worldwide right? And it's Microsoft's attempt to make up for the crap they pulled before. I'm in no way getting an Xbox One but at least try to think a little.

I didn't know. I've never liked sports games. And I always assumed they didn't sell well because a few months later they sell for $10. Why do sports games drop in value so quickly?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive