Microscam says the Xbox One is worth more than the PS4

#1UltimaXOmegaPosted 8/30/2013 7:10:49 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6413908.html
LOL
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#2ninja_starXPosted 8/30/2013 7:14:42 PM
Yeah i'm sure dat 1.3 teraflops GPU is worth a lot. /sarcasm
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/30/2013 7:16:39 PM
lets see them get a 3rd party that deals in hardware that they aren't paying off to say that...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#4UniversquallPosted 8/30/2013 7:18:34 PM
It's actually worth a lot less. The thing is funded and flooded with ads. They pay for the system many times over.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon's Dogma: DA
After the Fallout
#5BloodyBoogerPosted 8/30/2013 8:49:00 PM
Universquall posted...
It's actually worth a lot less. The thing is funded and flooded with ads. They pay for the system many times over.

if it's funded with ads, why are people still paying for live?
---
proud supporter of xbox
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson
#6PowerOfTheCloudPosted 8/30/2013 8:56:16 PM
"I think we do more. I think our games are better. I think as people start to experience Kinect and see what it can do using voice, I think thatís better," he added. "I think the ability to have an all-in-one system where you can plug in the TV, thatís better. I think weíll have a better online service."

Oh, what does he know anyway.
---
300,000 servers, one for every player
#7HabefietPosted 8/30/2013 8:57:25 PM
BloodyBooger posted...
Universquall posted...

This is MICROSOFT we're talking about. Why do you think there's a sub fee on top of the ads?
#8UniversquallPosted 8/30/2013 8:58:28 PM
BloodyBooger posted...
Universquall posted...

How else are Microsoft able to afford to host all of Youtube, Facebook and Twitter on their servers.
---
Now Playing: (PS3) Dragon's Dogma: DA
After the Fallout
#9Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 8/30/2013 8:59:12 PM
Umm, lmao, but it actually IS worth more than the PS4 because of the kinect that would cost $150 by itself. The specs compared to the PS4 are nearly identical. Reassurance Thread #22282834089

Let go of the console loyalty / fanboyism and look at the facts.
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Sony drones, not fans are the worst fanboys in gaming.
#10EVENTYDEPosted 8/30/2013 9:00:21 PM
PowerOfTheCloud posted...
"I think we do more. I think our games are better. I think as people start to experience Kinect and see what it can do using voice, I think thatís better," he added. "I think the ability to have an all-in-one system where you can plug in the TV, thatís better. I think weíll have a better online service."

Oh, what does he know anyway.

You done made a profile just for trololol? You done become my hero!
---
XBL GT: EVENTYDE
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgDuZd551cqxVS_N1GpHSg?view_as=public