Anyone still gonna buy Bioware games after the worst ending of all time w/ ME3?

#181KaliestoPosted 9/3/2013 2:13:04 PM
You all do it to alot of people in here who always had good explanations, and I'm not going to play that troll game.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#182GrimwhisperPosted 9/3/2013 4:11:21 PM
I farted.
---
PSN is the same as my username. Is The Last Guardian out yet?
#183VeladusPosted 9/3/2013 4:31:59 PM
Kaliesto posted...
Wow, a liar? Get the **** off your high-horse. Who the hell you think you are with a stupid post like that? Are you one of those typical gamefaqers just looking to start **** with another user? Because you've succeeded.

I don't have to give a damn explanation to you because you and the others will just troll the **** out of it because in you and other's little world it will not compute. That's all you guys in gamefaqs do am'I right? Oh Oh..I'm always right and you're wrong. I'm done playing that bait-and-troll game.

No explanation is good enough for you all.

LOL. Wow. I wasn't even trying to hit a nerve and look at that rage. Look buddy, you don't want to talk about the topic, then don't read/post in it. You come in and rant and rave at anyone who says an opposing position without making any attempt to civilly debate the issue, then you throw this temper tantrum when someone doesn't give you the respect you think you deserve. News flash: Respect is earned, and you don't deserve any.
---
Captain America is just like Hulk Hogan. Both tout the American flag, both were born in the 1920's, and both got their powers from a needle full of drugs.
#184KaliestoPosted 9/3/2013 4:38:46 PM
LoL respect on a game forum where arguments is the fuel for their delight. You only hit a nerve with your choice of assumptions.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#185Alienware4LifePosted 9/3/2013 8:51:40 PM
Last of us ending was much worse the ME3
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#186doc1369Posted 9/3/2013 8:58:16 PM
Why does it smell in here? Who farted?
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#187PsychoDrama1Posted 9/3/2013 9:11:49 PM
That ending was awful and a massive let down...but yes i will still buy bioware games. New dragon age looks awesome.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#188BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:09:50 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
You complain about how bad the ME3 ending is...yet you did not see the atrocious storyline in the previous two games as well?

I'm sorry, I refuse to even touch ME 3 after recently playing ME 1 and ME 2. Such a bad series, I am really struggling how it got so popular and overrated.

ME1's story was f***ing amazing and epic. ME's sucked ass but by itself it is average. ME3's was better than 2's except s***ty ending.
#189GrimwhisperPosted 9/4/2013 4:45:57 AM
doc1369 posted...
Why does it smell in here? Who farted?

Mahbad...
---
PSN is the same as my username. Is The Last Guardian out yet?