Day one game: Assassin's Creed IV or Battlefield 4

#1WWERKO2010Posted 9/5/2013 1:27:06 PM
Read below before choosing. - Results (162 votes)
Assassin's Creed IV
54.94% (89 votes)
Battlefield 4
45.06% (73 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I currently have BF4 pre-ordered and really want the game. However I've been watching AC4 for a while to see if they could sell me. They did. Now I'm thinking, should I get BF4 which would probably last me a while, or should I get AC4 which has me much more interested? I know I can probably get BF4 in 2014 in a Premium Edition with all the DLC, but I can also wait for an AC4 price drop. Help me guys! Help me!
---
#1 PWB Tyler Breeze Fan
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD.
#2ChouTengenToppaPosted 9/5/2013 1:41:12 PM
Ac4 man. No doubt in my heart about that.
---
OFFICIAL GRAND MASTER ASSASSIN OF NORTH AMERICA/UNITED STATES AND ALL THE ASSASSINS CREED BOARDS
#3down5279Posted 9/5/2013 1:41:55 PM
AC4 for me too.
#4Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/5/2013 1:47:09 PM
AC4, but this is coming from someone who doesn't like the Battlefield series.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#5jokingpeoPosted 9/5/2013 1:55:18 PM
You can always drop the pre-order and demo both games after they release then decide which to buy, but I think this level of logic is too much for you Gfaqers to handle.
#6NeoMonkPosted 9/5/2013 1:56:01 PM
AC4 easily
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 9/5/2013 1:56:05 PM
AC4, though granted I don't like FPSs.
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchausen
#8BladescorpionPosted 9/5/2013 2:18:00 PM
I recommend that you Go bf4. ac4 will be cheaper quicker, as it is supposedly on a yearly rotation.

Hopefully ac4 is ac2 quality, but after the train wreck named Connor and Star Wars plot rip off that 3 was they need to prove it is good.

Also, Ac series lacks the replay value of battlefield multiplayer.

Unless you are going to trade ac4 in fairly quick to get a high trade in value, I see no reason to pass on bf4.

That said bf4 single player will be awful because no sane person buys battlefield for single player.
---
Forgive spelling issues.
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 9/5/2013 2:23:50 PM
Bladescorpion posted...
I recommend that you Go bf4. ac4 will be cheaper quicker, as it is supposedly on a yearly rotation.

Hopefully ac4 is ac2 quality, but after the train wreck named Connor and Star Wars plot rip off that 3 was they need to prove it is good.

Also, Ac series lacks the replay value of battlefield multiplayer.

Unless you are going to trade ac4 in fairly quick to get a high trade in value, I see no reason to pass on bf4.

That said bf4 single player will be awful because no sane person buys battlefield for single player.

Or you could wait on both next year. AC4 will be lower price, and BF4's inevitable full priced Premium version next year.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II> Gamertag/PSNID: Roivas2K7
#1066_RyderPosted 9/6/2013 2:32:17 AM
Both
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
If my grammer is bad it's because this is a personal post and not a college essay. Hope that doesn't grind your gears.