Christmas too early?

#21TheGarvie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:32:10 PM
redhawt posted...
Where do you live ger? A few places are overlooked ALOT when it comes to preorders basically to the point of still having "launch day" ps4's available

The UK and more precisely Scotland. Not very many people in the North (Highlands) of Scotland so maybe I'll get lucky :D Perhaps I should go to the midnight release at my local games store, but I'm a bit worried about bugs and other problems!
#22redhawtPosted 9/6/2013 2:38:07 PM
I have bought all my Sony stuff on launch and never had a problem,
I think you would get a 1 year warrantee with it so if you feel the need for more and the store offers such then pick up an extended warrantee and have no worries at all,
Yea with where you are forget what I said about not getting one on launch you should be able t as long as you do the release thing
---
psn id domtoretto1
#23TheGarvie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:48:38 PM
redhawt posted...
I have bought all my Sony stuff on launch and never had a problem,
I think you would get a 1 year warrantee with it so if you feel the need for more and the store offers such then pick up an extended warrantee and have no worries at all,
Yea with where you are forget what I said about not getting one on launch you should be able t as long as you do the release thing

Cheers for all the advice man! I think I'll try and get it at the launch in my area. If you and a couple of other friends of mine haven't had many bothers with Sony on launch then I guess I'd be seriously unlucky to have a faulty one! Thanks again :D