Vita TV is already sold out!

#41The_DarkwalkerPosted 9/10/2013 7:34:15 AM
Sophistication posted...
Smoke and mirrors crap to appease consumers and keep their minds off the real issues... Those issues being Ps4's lack of full AAA retail games and modest graphical leap.

Keep people talking about this petty stuff... The small psn and indie games that will fuel and take up the bulk of Ps4's overall line up because Sony is being decitful on just how much money they've truly invested in AAA game development. Because from what I heard around E3 and Pax... It's not looking good.

Many are saying Sony is only investing heavily into 2 or 3 projects a year. That means the rest are going to be free to 15 dollar indie and psn games. That is a shame given the Ps4 was "said" to be so powerful... It's like having a Lamborghini and opting to cruise around in your minivan.

And yet the PS4 is DESTROYING X1 in preorders.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#42albanianx1Posted 9/10/2013 7:39:41 AM
Wow... So no one will buy PSV then....
I'll be here with you, I'm planning on buying a PSVita.
---
PSN: eaglespirit
#43kyncaniPosted 9/10/2013 8:41:17 AM
Goddamn it. Gotta grab them fast when they come down here o.O
#44BoringPoliticoPosted 9/10/2013 8:55:07 AM
JusSumGuy88 posted...
s2good posted...
hardknock55 posted...
king_madden posted...
when it gets announced here I will be all over it too!

---
Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers, and then those ‘losers’ will cultivate a new leader - Treize Kushrenada
#45LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/10/2013 9:55:43 AM
ARMs7777 posted...
its 100 to play vita exclusives and to play your ps4 at a friends house or in your bedroom.

Not all exclusives are supported and that remote play feature doesn't have a release date, will probably be account restricted, and undoubtedly require PS+. Sony is running a business, they're not doing this to be your hero. Sony NEEDS unprecedented success this generation, they're on the edge. The Vita TV won't have the legs to do that.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#46PhiISpencerPosted 9/10/2013 9:59:10 AM
BoringPolitico posted...
JusSumGuy88 posted...
s2good posted...
hardknock55 posted...
king_madden posted...
when it gets announced here I will be all over it too!