So is GTA V coming out on this?

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 9/19/2013 5:59:18 PM
Ultimate_Broly posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Ultimate_Broly posted...
I understand that people really like this game series but seriously, there were already 6 or 7 threads yesterday clogging up the first page, maybe those will have more info.

I always laugh when people are bothered by such a trivial matter

GAIZ! YER HAWGING AW TEH BANDWITH!

It's not that lol. It's just the search function is there for a reason. Not to mention the game has its own forums, would be better to ask it there. It will be available on Gaikai most likely so I don't know why people keep asking about it.

Oops thought I was on the GTA V board and TC was being an ass lol

I'm pretty sure nobody knows besides R* anyways because they want to sell as much as possible
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12robellr13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 6:59:54 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Ultimate_Broly posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Ultimate_Broly posted...
I understand that people really like this game series but seriously, there were already 6 or 7 threads yesterday clogging up the first page, maybe those will have more info.

I always laugh when people are bothered by such a trivial matter

GAIZ! YER HAWGING AW TEH BANDWITH!

It's not that lol. It's just the search function is there for a reason. Not to mention the game has its own forums, would be better to ask it there. It will be available on Gaikai most likely so I don't know why people keep asking about it.

Oops thought I was on the GTA V board and TC was being an ass lol

I'm pretty sure nobody knows besides R* anyways because they want to sell as much as possible

I'm a chill guy if you get to know me, never an ass lol so I'm just better off getting another ps3 then huh? *sigh*
---
http://i.imgur.com/XpAjhaK.jpg
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/50-cent-mileys-ass-gif.gif
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 9/19/2013 7:14:31 PM
Depends...if all you want to play is GTA V then see if you can borrow a friend or relative's ps3 for awhile since the ps4 is coming out in a couple months. If you want to play more games, get a ps3 and enjoy them then get a ps4 sometime next year. That's what I'm doing if I don't get a ps4 as a gift.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14uptown710Posted 9/19/2013 7:35:05 PM
ciaimpala posted...
R* hasn't confirmed anything. But IF it does, it'll still be a few months out. Probably a 6 month wait.

It's September.

Grand theft auto came out Tuesday.

6 months from now would be march.

They made 800 million in sales in one week. Now throw in sales that they'll make from the holiday season, and we are well into the billion dollar mark.

Rockstar stands to make quite a bit more money from keeping GTA5 on current gen consoles at least another year.

Stop asking for it. No. GTA. 5. On. PS4.
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal