If FF IX was coming out for the first time as a PS4 launch title would you buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If FF IX was coming out for the first time as a PS4 launch title would you buy?
2 years ago#1
would you buy it and a ps4 at launch?

Lets just say that this would be the first time FF9 would be coming out and it would of course have HD high quality graphics and not look at all like the ps1 game.

Would you buy a ps4?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
2 years ago#2
Nah, FFIV and X are better than it.
2 years ago#3
HellsingOrg posted...
would you buy it and a ps4 at launch?

Lets just say that this would be the first time FF9 would be coming out and it would of course have HD high quality graphics and not look at all like the ps1 game.

Would you buy a ps4?

TC, I'm confused. Aren't you supposed to ask these questions with some sort of catch?
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
2 years ago#4
Yes.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
2 years ago#5
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Yes.

---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
2 years ago#6
Yes
---
PSN: eaglespirit
2 years ago#7
I still haven't played ff9 and i bought it when it came out.. so no.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
2 years ago#8
Um, yes. FF9 is a top 4/borderline top 3 FF game for me.
2 years ago#9
Yes. The Final Fantasy title I want to see on PS4 should have ATB (and no button-smashing real time BS).
---
Games in gamer's hands, to ensure our freedom! Against DRM, Digital Distribution and Steam!!!
Just pretend Bravely Default is the real Final Fantasy XV
2 years ago#10
Of course. FFIX is one of my all time favorites and my faith in the franchise would be unshakeable as the atrocity that is XI and its gradual destruction of the series wouldn't have taken place yet.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If FF IX was coming out for the first time as a PS4 launch title would you buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived