The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anyone else bought the $5 box from Taco Bell for the PS4 contest?

#1AlexTheGreyWolfPosted 9/26/2013 12:20:14 PM(edited)
Taco Bell's buy a $5 box for a chance to win a PS4 started today and runs until November 10. Just text the code from the box, you'll get a reply, and then you reply YES to it to enter. You could also just enter the code at winps4.prizelogic.com. Just tried my first box and unfortunately didn't win, I'm going try again later today.

The prize is a PS4 with Knack and 12 months of PS+, and there will be 4416 winners.

http://www.tacobell.com/static_files/TacoBell/WINPS4/playstation-4.html

Has anyone gotten lucky yet? Winners are chosen randomly every 15 minutes.
---
PSN ID: LetoAtreides82
#2fhunter476Posted 9/26/2013 12:16:41 PM
See, I don't like this contest because it requires me to 'give' them my phone number.

So they take that number and sell it to telemarketers and I get calls 24/7 saying they have a magic pill to increase the size of my junk.

I dunno. If I had a throw away cell phone, maybe, but I'd rather just punch a code in a website using an alt email.

_
---
Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob, anyone better than you has no life.
Every human being deserves the respect they give to others.
#3Demon_AckerPosted 9/26/2013 12:18:04 PM
US only boooo
#4AlexTheGreyWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 12:19:28 PM
fhunter476 posted...
See, I don't like this contest because it requires me to 'give' them my phone number.

So they take that number and sell it to telemarketers and I get calls 24/7 saying they have a magic pill to increase the size of my junk.

I dunno. If I had a throw away cell phone, maybe, but I'd rather just punch a code in a website using an alt email.

_

You could do it via a website too, here it is:
winps4.prizelogic.com
---
#5ARsignal11Posted 9/26/2013 12:20:48 PM
fhunter476 posted...

_

I had the same reservation, so I quickly scanned through the official rules and there is a website you can use to punch in the code:

Online: If an entrant does not want to play the Game via Text Message, then he/she may
logon to winps4.prizelogic.com (“Website”) during the Game Period, submit a valid Code or 3
Online Code, and his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the entrant’s first visit to the Website,
then he/she must complete and submit the registration form by providing the following
information, including but not limited to: complete first and last name (initials are not
permitted), telephone number, address, city, state and ZIP Code. The entrant will then be
prompted to click the button to obtain a Game Play. Upon completion of the Game Play, the
entrant will receive a Game Notification on the Website screen. Sponsors will also notify the
potential winners via e-mail using the e-mail address provided by the entrant during
registration.
#6fhunter476Posted 9/26/2013 12:21:30 PM
AlexTheGreyWolf posted...
You could do it via a website too, here it is:
winps4.prizelogic.com

Ah, now that's a lot better. Guess I'll go pick up some Taco Bell today then. Thanks.

_
---
Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob, anyone better than you has no life.
Every human being deserves the respect they give to others.
#7goombatommyPosted 9/26/2013 12:22:07 PM
Someone on reddit won this morning:

http://imgur.com/nOw9dl2
---
PSN ID - Frdranger
#8AlexTheGreyWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 12:26:44 PM
goombatommy posted...
Someone on reddit won this morning:

http://imgur.com/nOw9dl2

Lucky bastard. If I win one I'll sell it since i'm already getting one at launch.
---
#966_RyderPosted 9/26/2013 1:08:49 PM
Im going to try
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL XBL: Tha66RydenMFFL (expired)
PS4 will be the gamers Facebook
#10leslieyang777Posted 9/26/2013 1:17:45 PM
I don't like taco bell, but I bought it today,

didn't win, anyone win? or taco bell lying?
---
Don't Worry, Be Happy. PSN: leslieyy777jp