What launch titles are YOU getting?

#31Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/29/2013 9:18:21 AM
I'll only be getting Killzone on day one, but in the long run I'll get Knack, if I like the PS+ edition of Driveclub I'll upgrade that, Watchdogs, Assassin's Creed 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts is a maybe.

I'll probably get back into DCUO, I plan on trying out Planetside 2, if there's a disc version of The Witness, I'll probably get that. I might get Lego Marvel Superheroes as well (I love the Lego games).
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#32Shy420Posted 9/29/2013 9:20:09 AM
Watchdogs
Assassins Creed Pirates
FIFA 14
Killzone

Maybe Lego Marvel
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#33brisashiPosted 9/29/2013 9:21:13 AM
Super motherload.
---
A wizard did it.
Underrated/Overrated: language of the modern internet hipster
#34gohoanqPosted 9/29/2013 9:23:06 AM
All the Free to play games out on day 1 I will get for sure.. though who knows how long they'll take to download with it being a new console and everyone online at the same time lol

Retail I'll be getting Watch Dogs(waiting for reviews though because although I WAS incredibly freakishly excited for it, I feel the more I see the less I am :/) Lego Marvel Superheroes, Need for Speed(3 days later since it releases on the 19th? Maybe? lol) and still need to pay off Call of Duty and Killzone. IF Watch Dogs turns out kinda meh I'll switch that to Knack.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#35FullMetalPanicPosted 9/29/2013 9:24:25 AM
Watch Dogs
---
[_PSN_] MrCiel [_NNID_] PowerBerry [_3DS_] Ciel [2062|9168|6736]
*~PlayStation 4 Pre-Ordered~*