Are there any PS4s in stock left anywhere?

#1Dumple850Posted 9/27/2013 6:35:49 PM
When the PS4 first got announced, I knew I wanted one but didn't plan on getting one at launch, but as the date inches closer, I realized that I gotta get my hands on one at launch.

Anybody know where they are still in stock (US)? I've already got my name down at my local Gamestop to get a call if they get more available.
---
PSN: Dumple850
#2NeoMonkPosted 9/27/2013 6:37:02 PM
People here are convinced that they will make millions of dollars selling theirs on craigslist...
So if all else fails... you can rob one of these fools ;)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#3RyuuHou25Posted 9/27/2013 7:01:29 PM
Target, best buy, wal mart, future shop, toys r us, on and on and on >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#4ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/27/2013 7:04:47 PM
You can probably find some in Toys R Us. They usually have stock since most don't go to them as their first preorder choice.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a Saint.
#5Lord HammPosted 9/28/2013 4:22:13 AM
Im pretty sure Jack Tretton guaranteed you can walk in day one and grab one off the shelves because they a holding back stock just for that purpose
---
You know why they call it an Xbox 360
When you look at it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.