Are there any PS4s in stock left anywhere?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are there any PS4s in stock left anywhere?
3 years ago#1
When the PS4 first got announced, I knew I wanted one but didn't plan on getting one at launch, but as the date inches closer, I realized that I gotta get my hands on one at launch.

Anybody know where they are still in stock (US)? I've already got my name down at my local Gamestop to get a call if they get more available.
PSN: Dumple850
3 years ago#2
People here are convinced that they will make millions of dollars selling theirs on craigslist...
So if all else fails... you can rob one of these fools ;)
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
3 years ago#3
Target, best buy, wal mart, future shop, toys r us, on and on and on >.>
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
3 years ago#4
You can probably find some in Toys R Us. They usually have stock since most don't go to them as their first preorder choice.
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a Saint.
3 years ago#5
Im pretty sure Jack Tretton guaranteed you can walk in day one and grab one off the shelves because they a holding back stock just for that purpose
You know why they call it an Xbox 360
When you look at it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are there any PS4s in stock left anywhere?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived