I can't believe *some* people think the launch lineup isn't good

#91KoolAssAssassinPosted 9/29/2013 8:18:36 PM
Better than bad =/= good.

That said, the PS4 launch lineup isn't horrible, but there isn't a single game on that list that makes me want to buy a PS4. There are more games I want coming out on the PS3 in the next few months than the PS4.
#92pinkyPosted 9/29/2013 8:45:46 PM
notjustin posted...
its not good its might be awful. theres no reason for me to give up the system i got to get the new system no software maken me go oh i gotta get that game when most to all the games that i've seen are on the older console i'll just get it for the one i have no reason to upgrade is it better running maybe but when what you have is fine why drop 500 to make it a little bit better i'll upgrade but i'll do it when theres a game i cant pass up

...the hell????
---
"I'm in the Process of Processing the Process"....Pinky
#93JusSumGuy88Posted 9/29/2013 8:54:49 PM
u can please some of the people some of the time...never all of the people all of the time. I guess ppl are looking for 16 launch titles..that are all exclusive..that have GTA V level detail implemented into each game. It must also rub your feet & make you coffee. lol. I'm fine with the line up. I know what games i'm going to get at launch..what I may pick up later after a price drop..and I know i'm going to lose a few days of my life due to the release of the ps4.
#94pecorrePosted 9/30/2013 5:36:33 AM
How could you forget SSX on the PS2! One of the best launch game ever!
#95HypnoCooshPosted 9/30/2013 5:59:19 AM
notjustin posted...
its not good its might be awful. theres no reason for me to give up the system i got to get the new system no software maken me go oh i gotta get that game when most to all the games that i've seen are on the older console i'll just get it for the one i have no reason to upgrade is it better running maybe but when what you have is fine why drop 500 to make it a little bit better i'll upgrade but i'll do it when theres a game i cant pass up

You should be more concerned with your writing skills. This is bad.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#96HypnoCooshPosted 9/30/2013 6:02:48 AM(edited)
People that complain crack me up. It's simple really, don't buy a PS4 at launch or don't buy one at all.

If you can't find any games at launch or soon after that you want to play, don't buy the system and go back to whatever it is you are currently doing.

It's this mentality that gives gamers the "entitled and\or whiny" moniker.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~