Wow Sony just one upped Nintendo on their biggest feature

#1BkzIzuPosted 10/6/2013 6:54:06 AM
So the WiiU is now relying on a forced gimmick the off tv play to sell but guess what Sony is offering Remote play. Not only is the remote play on Sony's console Optional, you can also use the Vita to play PS4 games anywhere as long as you have wifi. On the other hand Nintendo's gamepad only works in the house and even then it ends up messing up if you go to far from the console.
Sony made it pointless to own a WiiU and Nintendo dug their own grave when they put SmashBros,MArio KArt, MArio 3D Land,Doney Kong,Zelda,etc on the 3DS. As long as you have a 3DS you don't need to worry about the first party games and the PS4's remote play is miles better than the WiiU's gamepad.
#2LagPianistPosted 10/6/2013 6:56:42 AM
When Nintendo does it it is a gimmick, but when Sony does an inferior version of it it is a godsend? Typical fanboy nonsense
#3brisashiPosted 10/6/2013 6:57:11 AM
A ps4 and a vita is also far more expensive. Just a little perspective.
---
A wizard did it.
Underrated/Overrated: language of the modern internet hipster
#4BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 6:58:38 AM
LagPianist posted...
When Nintendo does it it is a gimmick, but when Sony does an inferior version of it it is a godsend? Typical fanboy nonsense

Difference is Sony isn't forcing it on the the customers. I can not buy a Vita.
But I can't buy a WiiU that works without a gamepad. :)
#5KenauePosted 10/6/2013 6:59:05 AM
LagPianist posted...

An inferior version? Do tell, because I can do it anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection on my vita, whereas I'm limited to a room and a hallway on my Wii U.
---
Now Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn; Next Up: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
PSN: Lord_CBH
#6kyncaniPosted 10/6/2013 7:01:15 AM
If you want Remote Play, you will want both the PS4 and the Wii U, not just the PS4.

Although I'm still waiting for some Wii U games, and the Wii U gamepad is pretty bad - it needs a revision already, and region lock sucks.
#7brisashiPosted 10/6/2013 7:01:25 AM
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

By this lousy logic the ouya is a much better console than the ps4 because they don't force you to buy a bluray player in the console.
---
A wizard did it.
Underrated/Overrated: language of the modern internet hipster
#8Dannyson97Posted 10/6/2013 7:03:03 AM
The Vita only does off TV play, it doesn't interact with the actual gameplay.
And again the price,
Wii U-300$ with game packed
Ps4-400+Vita-200=600$
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#9BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:06:09 AM
brisashi posted...
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

By this lousy logic the ouya is a much better console than the ps4 because they don't force you to buy a bluray player in the console.

Are you implying the Bluray is a gimmick?!
Lol do you still use a DVD player
#10fusionsamuraiPosted 10/6/2013 7:13:02 AM
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

You can buy a wii u, sell the gamepad, and use a pro controller, it works for everything on the wii U, shows how little you know or understand. Do some research before posting a thread spreading your ignorance.
---
After my 3DS broke, I have now decided to leave gaming.
I will game again if there is an extremely good reason to start. (Such as Mother 3 localization)