Wow Sony just one upped Nintendo on their biggest feature

#11BkzIzu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:21:48 AM
fusionsamurai posted...
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...
When Nintendo does it it is a gimmick, but when Sony does an inferior version of it it is a godsend? Typical fanboy nonsense

Difference is Sony isn't forcing it on the the customers. I can not buy a Vita.
But I can't buy a WiiU that works without a gamepad. :)

You can buy a wii u, sell the gamepad, and use a pro controller, it works for everything on the wii U, shows how little you know or understand. Do some research before posting a thread spreading your ignorance.

You can't access all menus without the gamepad. And the Wii U Pro controller only work with 50% of the games.
Try again. :)
#12Flare1721Posted 10/6/2013 7:28:51 AM
fusionsamurai posted...
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...
When Nintendo does it it is a gimmick, but when Sony does an inferior version of it it is a godsend? Typical fanboy nonsense

You can buy a wii u, sell the gamepad, and use a pro controller, it works for everything on the wii U, shows how little you know or understand. Do some research before posting a thread spreading your ignorance.

How much are you going to sell the game pad for though. I dont think anyones gunna want to buy One for more then $50
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#13fusionsamuraiPosted 10/6/2013 7:30:56 AM
BkzIzu posted...
fusionsamurai posted...
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

You can't access all menus without the gamepad. And the Wii U Pro controller only work with 50% of the games.

Name half that don't. Most games on it now are 3rd party trash like zombie U and CoD
Pikmin can use pro, W101, Wind Waker HD, can ALL use it. Like smash bros and mario kart,zelda, donkey kong, the games that really matter, will.
---
After my 3DS broke, I have now decided to leave gaming.
I will game again if there is an extremely good reason to start. (Such as Mother 3 localization)
#14chiefofsb78Posted 10/6/2013 8:10:59 AM
Kenaue posted...
LagPianist posted...

An inferior version? Do tell, because I can do it anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection on my vita, whereas I'm limited to a room and a hallway on my Wii U.

THIS^^ nice try Ken Ken typical fanboy lol
---
killerinstinctonline
#15NemeksisPosted 10/6/2013 8:13:22 AM
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

Gamepad != remote play
#16methosagainPosted 10/6/2013 8:30:17 AM
fusionsamurai posted...
BkzIzu posted...
fusionsamurai posted...
BkzIzu posted...
LagPianist posted...

Name half that don't. Most games on it now are 3rd party trash like zombie U and CoD
Pikmin can use pro, W101, Wind Waker HD, can ALL use it. Like smash bros and mario kart,zelda, donkey kong, the games that really matter, will.

Rayman Legends cannot, but then again its use of the Gamepad makes it hands down the best version. And anyway the argument is silly since the Gamepad is used like a normal controller anyway, and is quite comfortable and does add to the gameplay of most games. To go one further, crying about it is pretty much the same as someone crying that Sony forced a touchpad on them with the DS4.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#17LawofDeathPosted 10/6/2013 11:00:06 PM
It tells me a lot when a fanboy went as far as to use their brand's handheld to compete with a console's controller. Why does it always get into techs with these kind of things with these particular fanboys? And when a far superior hardware (PC) comes in the building, they argue what nintendo peps argue against there favored console.
#1895_EclipsePosted 10/6/2013 11:02:42 PM
So there are Nintendo fanboys on this section of the forums now? interesting.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#19king_maddenPosted 10/6/2013 11:08:01 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
The Vita only does off TV play, it doesn't interact with the actual gameplay.
And again the price,
Wii U-300$ with game packed
Ps4-400+Vita-200=600$

huh?

also the vita is a separate gaming device. also with sony mulling the $500 ps4/vita bundle its value increases even more.

access to my ps3, ps4. psp, ps vita games anywhere with wifi?

hell the 2nd screen function will be of more value to my console than the game pad is for the wiiU.
#20AzeiryousPosted 10/6/2013 11:21:44 PM
People please dont listen to fusion. You cant even start up a wii u without the gamepad. You have logon with the gamepad. Carry On