VGAs 2013 Predictions Thread

#1supermoc10Posted 10/8/2013 1:02:19 PM
The VGAs are getting closer and closer so I thought I'd make a prediction thread. This is mostly for the announcements but if you want to predict the GOTY or something, go ahead. My predictions:

-GOTY: The Last of Us
-Uncharted 4 is announced (this is by far the easiest prediction to make)
-New The Order: 1886 Trailer/New SSM game announced (I don't think they'd have both because then it would be too Sony-heavy)
-No new Bethesda Game Studios announcement. I see a lot of people say Fallout will be announced but I think Bethesda will wait for TESO to come out to announce the next BGS game.
-Prey 2 New Trailer, next-gen only.
-New Epic Games Unreal 4 game
-New Destiny Trailer
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2GiannyBoy0924Posted 10/8/2013 2:21:46 PM
UC4 announcement.
---
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon?"
-Ellie
#3bigdaddyjugPosted 10/8/2013 2:25:05 PM
Game of the Year will almost certainly be GTA V.

Naughty Dog will announce a new game, but it won't be UC4.

Everything else I either agree with, don't know what you're talking about, or don't care.
---
Punctuation marks are symbols indicating the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.
#4JayGood259OzPosted 10/8/2013 2:27:05 PM
GTA v is locked for goty.. My prediction is the vgas are corny and embarrassing to gamers.
#5IlovegirlsPosted 10/8/2013 2:34:49 PM
When are the vgas this year?
#6TheLazyClownPosted 10/8/2013 2:49:29 PM
GOTY Nominees:
The Last of Us
Batman: Arkham Origins
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond Two Souls

Uncharted 4 or some Naughty Dog game is definitely going to be announced.
---
I am the one who knocks! ~ Walter White
https://www.facebook.com/HipsterDrGero
#7TheLazyClownPosted 10/8/2013 2:49:49 PM
Ilovegirls posted...
When are the vgas this year?

Mid December, like always
---
I am the one who knocks! ~ Walter White
https://www.facebook.com/HipsterDrGero
#8stawg007Posted 10/8/2013 2:59:18 PM
I hope a new uncharted isn't announced, I hope a new one never is, overrated crap

New ip or Jak 4 please
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#9RussellGorallPosted 10/8/2013 3:10:40 PM
bigdaddyjug posted...
Game of the Year will almost certainly be GTA V.

Naughty Dog will announce a new game, but it won't be UC4.

Everything else I either agree with, don't know what you're talking about, or don't care.

Are you saying GTA deserves to be GOTY? The online would disagree with you.
---
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus
#10MaliciousMongoPosted 10/8/2013 3:15:02 PM
Oh God. Jak and Crash are not coming back people. Get off of that pipe dream already.

Activision owns the Crash license and haven't used it in any meaningful way, nor have they even used it in general for several years now.

I believe the Jak IP is now owned by Sony who whored it to some incompetent developer to make "The Lost Frontier" for PSP a few years back. It was god-awful and I seriously doubt it's a series Naughty Dog wants to return to.

So far, there's been a pattern here with each successive gen, Naughty Dog starts over with a new IP, effectively washing their hands of the last one. Then a bad game or two in the franchise get made by some amateur developer(s), and they proceed to go forward with whatever they're working on.

I wouldn't mind a new Uncharted. There's still alot they can do in that universe. More than likely, I'd expect a new IP.
---
Think of the allergies b4 you applaud. Next time, just sit there & stare blankly at a person to express your support of something. -Madigari on PS4 @ E3 '13