Why is killing kids in video games such a sensitive subject?

#11mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/8/2013 10:58:45 PM
Go have a kid and then talk to me about it.

And someone wanting to be able able to murder children in a video game is more likely in need of help than someone who thinks it isn't right. Get a grip on your own reality.
---
I wish someone would resurrect the Shadow Hearts series.
#12doc1369Posted 10/8/2013 11:04:48 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...

And someone wanting to be able able to murder children in a video game is more likely in need of help than someone who thinks it isn't right. Get a grip on your own reality.

Proves you know nothing. People like you think they know, then try and speak for other people.

How many kids have I fathered? Lets see how close you get.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#13UniversquallPosted 10/8/2013 11:05:50 PM
People that think it's ok to murder video game children=monsters. Stop doing it!
---
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
#14mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/8/2013 11:09:25 PM
doc1369 posted...

Proves you know nothing. People like you think they know, then try and speak for other people.

If it's more than 1 then it's 1 too many.
---
#15UniversquallPosted 10/8/2013 11:10:29 PM
Going by that you shouldn't have any either. Because when they get older they become....adults.
---
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
#16NeoMonkPosted 10/8/2013 11:13:12 PM(edited)
Because people can no longer do something w/out everyone jumping on their behind about it.
Just look at the desperate story written up how Zelda is racist....
I mean come on... these "writers" need a paycheck & you get it by writing up garbage that gets hits
(Yes I'm talking about Kotaku) so there will never be an end to whining and crying.

Notice how ever game now is sexist, homophobic, racist.
It wasn't like that before they were just games and we viewed them as such.. .not anymore
Peoples opinions are far more important because we decided they were...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#17doc1369Posted 10/8/2013 11:16:09 PM
doc1369 posted...

See, you know nothing. You have never had anything bad happen to you or your family so think a NPC dying is bad. I hope you stay that way, better to not know. Just keep it to yourself so we can have the games we can handle.
---
#18mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/8/2013 11:20:46 PM
doc1369 posted...
doc1369 posted...

See, you know nothing. You have never had anything bad happen to you or your family so think a NPC dying is bad. I hope you stay that way, better to not know. Just keep it to yourself so we can have the games we can handle.

So you have kids, believe in Jesus, and want to murder children in video games...

Keep trollin'
---
#19doc1369Posted 10/8/2013 11:30:21 PM(edited)
Read it again. You got it wrong. My sig, read it again...

NPCs are not real. Just made up images, not kids. How can anyone not get this? Please explain how a made up bunch of code in a game needs your protection.
---
#20mrhappyguy12345Posted 10/8/2013 11:37:05 PM
doc1369 posted...
Read it again. You got it wrong. My sig, read it again...

NPCs are not real. Just made up images, not kids. How can anyone not get this? Please explain how a made up bunch of code in a game needs your protection.

I'm going to go make myself a late night breakfast burrito, while you fantasize about murdering kids. You disgust me.
---